• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Alice ...

How sad:( I'm so sorry for the BARC family. Binky free gorgeous girl x
  2. K

Stews Shenanigans

He sounds very cheeky:D
  3. K

Stews Shenanigans

sounds like your bunny is settling in well. I'm still trying to stop mine chewing 3 years later:lol:
  4. K

September, Hopscotch, Paintbox, Croquet & Chess! New vids!

such a wonderful thread with the most amazing pictures and videos. A truly gorgeous family!:love:
  5. K

Margarita lovely big girl

What a beautiful girl:love:
  6. K

Rascal ..

I'm so sorry Angie:( Rascal knew so much love during his time with you - it will be those memories he will take to Rainbow Bridge xxx
  7. K

vibes needed for our little special needs bunny Rascal /HES GONE ...

loads of vibes! get better soon Rascal
  8. K

Rehomed: Teegan ...single neutered small male..new pics post 9

Loving the first photo on the update - he has such a cute face. I hope he finds his forever home soon
  9. K

Rehomed: Orinoco ..georgeous fluffy boy NEW PICS POST 30

What a stunner! I hope he finds another lovely girlie soon who loves him back
  10. K

Reserved: BLUE ..single neutered boy ..approx 7m.. new pics post 26

What a lovely coloured boy:love: hope he finds his forever home soon
  11. K

Available Rescue: Fudge and Treacle ..pair of girls NEW PICS AND UPDATE POST 56

What pretty bunnies - they have lovely eyes. I hope they find their forever home soon:love:
  12. K

Rehomed: Robin ...single neutered male lop /dental bun NEW PICS POST 11

we have everything crossed he finds his forever home soon. He is a gorgeous bunny :love:
  13. K

Madame Chaulet .

Angie i'm so sorry. What a dreadful shock. Please don't think you could have done anything different. Binky Free Madame Chaulet x
  14. K

Rehomed: MAX..neutered single male UPDATE AND PICS post 17

what a beautiful bun. My Alfie is sooo shy and Lola is very outgoing but they still make a lovely couple so maybe that will work for Max. I hope the right home comes along soon.:love:
  15. K

The RSPCA PTS Girls Have Just Arrived (couple of photos added p26)

Sooz will be so happy to see this! She is a little busy with a new addition to the family at the moment but i'm sure she will be back online soon. What a wonderful outcome.
  16. K

Rehomed: Tizer ...NEW PICS POST 19

great news!
  17. K

Minnie

I'm so sorry Theo:cry: You gave Minnie all the love in the world and from the photos it looked like she was really content. Binky Free Minnie - young and healthy again x
  18. K

Orlando ... wish i could keep him

gorgeous!!!:love::love:
  19. K

Oscar is poorly again :( back to his usual self

sending loads of vibes for your big guy
Back