• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Available Individual: Looking for home Dwarf Buck

Thanks for your lovely comments guys. We were very sad to let Sadie go, she was the sweetest and most tenacious rabbit and will hold a special place in our hearts. The place we got Jimbob is not up-and-running anymore and I'm reticent to put him back into the rescue circuit again since there...
  2. B

Available Individual: Looking for home Dwarf Buck

The time has finally come :( Sadie and Jimbob are having their final cuddles together before we take Sadie to be PTS. Jimbob will then need a new home, we really don't want him to be on his home for long. If you can help, please feel free to email me direct on Sarah.simpkins@printing.com. :'
  3. B

Indoor Rabbit Cage free to good home

Thanks, will do!
  4. B

Indoor Rabbit Cage free to good home

Hi guys, I have one of those plastic-bottomed temporary rabbit cages (a bit like this: http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rabbit-140-guinea-pig-and-rabbit-cage-by-ferplast-15976) going free to a good home, if anyone is interested. This is not suitable as a permanent residence, I've used it as a...
  5. B

Advice please on re-attempt at bonding

Anyone, please? :wave:
  6. B

Advice please on re-attempt at bonding

Hello all! I was hoping for some advice on a potential re-attempt at bonding and maybe some help on interpreting my buns behaviour... Wigsy is a German Lop who is hard as nails (he chases the dog and the hoover) but loves a good scratch and binkies alot. Sadie is a Dwarf Lop rescue, cute...
  7. B

FREE hutches to a good home....

Thanks so much for those people who have shown an interest. I'm pleased to say that they are both going to a local rescue centre.
  8. B

They will be fine for piggies. Just for the avoidance of doubt, my buns also have the run of a safe, fenced in 12ft x 20ft space before this turns into a debate about the size of their living quarters. I'd rather give these to someone who can use them rather than chuck them away.
  9. B

The hutch part is 3ft x 18in x 18in, the run part is 3ft x 4ft. The hutch and run is designed to go together. If you just use the run on it's own, you would have a gap in the roof where the hutch should go! They would be more than suitable for guinea pigs or small buns.
  10. B

Hi all, I've just changed my buns living quarters and now have two hutches & runs hanging around. They are from the Happy Hutch company, the Sykes Combo, as per this link: http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/details.php?product=70 They are in pretty good condition, are dry and just need a good hosing...
  11. B

Bored rabbit?

I do wonder if he's just lazy. He's been to the Vets fairly recently when he put his girl in hospital (!) and declared 'fighting fit' ... excuse the pun. I actualy think he may be a tiny bit on the heavy side so he's getting smaller portions as of today. He's a little piglet and always finds...
  12. B

lump in ear?

My bun had one on his ear when i got him - it's just a hard lump within the ear, not sore, even when squeezed and hasn't changed in size or anything. I've noticed he has a tiny one on another part of his ear and although I keep an eye on it, I don't see any cause for concern. Would be...
  13. B

Bored rabbit?

Hi everyone I thought i'd put this out to the rabbit loving community for some experienced opinions. I have had one of my rabbits, Bigwig, for about 9 months now and he's just over a year old and neutered. I introduced a pretty girlfriend to bond with which has subsequently failed as he is SO...
  14. B

Sadie pics

Mmmm :?: I'm new to bunnies but seal point makes sense! Proper little lady :D
  15. B

Sadie pics

It's healing fine - you can just see the little crease. She's becoming a little daddy's girl. Only Joe can get the Baytril into her! We tried a short meeting yesterday in the bath. It didn't go well, i'm afraid. BW won't let up but our observations are that she won't back down when he nips or...
  16. B

Sadie pics

Hi everyone :wave: Some of you may remember Sadie. She was the pretty, albeit chubby, dwarf lop who was rescued by Sooz (thanks to Sooz for introducing us). Well she's now slimmed down (although she still has funny little pantaloons) and joined the family of our German Lop Bigwig and two cats...
  17. B

Whats your fave bun pic?

I can't decide between 'handsome bun' or 'bunny pants'!!! This is Bigwig, my beautiful boy :D
  18. B

Depressed bun?

Thanks for this. Bigwig went to the vets today and was given the all clear. We've limited his freedom since my first post, in so much as he isn't getting the run of the attic and instead spends the whole evening downstairs with us ... what a difference!!! Once again his behaviour has swung...
  19. B

Depressed bun?

BW has lots of toys (he likes to play Jenga) and has tube and box tunnels. We really have tried to provide him everything he needs BUT maybe a GF is the answer. It would mean he'd have one of his own to play with and snuggle up to and if we choose carefully, a playful and confident rabbit will...
  20. B

Depressed bun?

I'm am concerned that he's lonely and when he trys to chase the cats they just run away terrified (!!!) so he gets no other animal interaction. Maybe this is the answer. And she would def be from a rescue.
Back