• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Rabbit found in Hempsted, Gloucester

A pet rabbit has been found in Hempsted, Gloucester and a notice put out on freecycle. If you have lost a pet rabbit in Gloucester please let me know and I will put you in touch with the finder. sue:wave:
  2. S

plastic milk bottle tops

Does anyone in Gloucestershire collect these for charity? I can't see any local names I recognise on this charities list but they say they collect in Gloucestershire.. http://www.ghsrecyclingltd.co.uk/10444/info.php?p=7&pno=0 I only have a tesco carrier half full but may be of use to someone...
  3. S

rabbit poem

My mum couldn't remember the words to the old rabbit poem called Little Willie Cottontail. I searched the internet to no avail other than finding a sudoku site where they couldn't remember the words either! My mum suddenly remembered it! so for any of you wondering what the words to the poem...
  4. S

vibes for bunlover's Dora please?

bunlover 's bunny Dora is really poorly at the moment (she has seen a rabbit savvy vet much earlier this morning). If anyone could send spare vibes for Dora I would be grateful? thankyou-sue (bunlover's mum.
  5. S

PAH Dandelion Den Hutch problem potentially

I spoke to the manager of Pets at Home yesterday about a problem I think there is with the Dandelion Den hutch. It has a removable bakalite tray for easy cleaning. However when you just tap underneath the tray whizzes out leaving a gap at the back of the hutch exposed to the open ground. :(I...
  6. S

Daily Mail condemns poor conditions of many pet rabbits

I was pleased to see in the Daily Mail yesterday, a half page article entitled: "How owners ignorance sentences pet rabbits to a life of misery" The Daily Mail has a big following so hopefully some people will take note and improve things for their pet...
  7. S

Urgent help needed 11 buns possible pregnant

Can anyone please give this new member advice regarding a large number of rabbits she is trying to help with possible baby rabbits imminent? http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=281898 sue:wave:
  8. S

How to keep buns warm in winter

This is my personal advice: If you can't afford a snugglesafe/ are unable to bring your bunnies in etc during the freezing weather please don't be scared by alarmist tales but DO take steps to ensure they keep warm- especially if they are single buns. 1) insulate and waterproof and windproof...
  9. S

how long for fur regrowth?

How long does it take for buns fur to grow back after being shaved for an op? ( Have had buns spayed before quite a time ago and can't remember-plus that was underneath)-this is side and back. Just wondering as can't let Coco out in the sun till fur grows because of risk of sunburn sue:wave...
  10. S

11yr old Chelsea not eating pellets

Please could anyone send vibes for Chelsea- our 11and a half yr old bun as shes not eating properly again?. background medical info She has been speyed many years ago. She has annual VHd and 6monthly myxi jabs. She has had blood tests and xrays in Oct 09 when this happened before according to...
  11. S

Add ur Rabbit Rescue to list of those using Easysearch

Please could all those Rabbit Rescues using easysearch please give their names so others may support you. So far I know of : Fat Fluffs Starlights Tameside Fife Kirkby http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=3383599&posted=1#post3383599 -sue:wave:
  12. S

raise money for rescues no cost2you

Just a reminder for new Members:wave: If you go to easysearch http://www.easysearch.org.uk/ you can support Fat Fluffs or Starlight Rabbit rescues(they may also be others) by using easysearch as your search engine ( or even using easysearch to click on google!) as each time you do so, you...
  13. S

Ur Bun pic on fundraise Calendar -where ru?

I had a very professionally-made full colour calendar with beautiful bunny pics last year from someone on here fundraising for a rabbit rescue. It was brilliant! about£8 _£9 ish- I want another one for Christmas please but can't remember who was doing them. You had an option of having your own...
  14. S

Chelsea and Sooty-Neighbours not Flatmates

Just to update you. (Bonded bunnies became unbonded after the unspayed one went(alone) for spay) Chelsea and Sooty went to (my daughter)bunlover's on Sunday night last week for an attempt at re-bonding. Although it all started unbelievably well, and by Wednesday they were licking one another...
  15. S

unbonded after spay-urgent advice needed

Having fully bonded our new rescue bunny Sooty(9yrs) who we got end of April 08 with our existing bunny Chelsea(10yrs) we now find they have become unbonded after Sooty's spey. see my daughter(bunlover)'s thread "given up im so sad" (also in Rabbit Chat) Please can anyone help with advice? How...
  16. S

How to speak rabbit language

I saw this and wondered what you all think? Has anyone tried it?_Sue:wave: http://language.rabbitspeak.com/ its called the language of lagomorphs and gives instructions on how to have a conversation with your rabbit by nose wiggling.
  17. S

what are possible causes of death in fit bun?

Can anyone tell me what are the possible causes of death in an apparently perfectly healthy young(3yr old) male (fully vaccinated)(unspeyed) rabbit? He had not been speyed at all, nor had his vaccinations near to the time of his death so it can't be that. He was eating and pooing normally and...
  18. S

fundraise Fat Fluffs RabbitRescue no cost2u

Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue has an arrangement with a search engine whereby everytime someone makes a search through the Fat Fluffs link below, they donate 1p to Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue, and it costs you NOTHING! http://fatfluffsrr.easysearch.org.uk/ Please would you consider making a search...
  19. S

What size hutch for giant rabbit breed?

Please could anyone tell me what is the optimum size of hutch (and the bedding compartment) for a giant breed rabbit as my husband is custom making a hutch suitable for foster bunnies. (we know the standard bunny minimum is 6ft x 2ft x 2ft) Many thanks -Sue
Back