• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Amy & Amber

Safety on line reminder.. please read

Cross posted for those who don’t visit general chat... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?303252-Safety-Online
  2. Amy & Amber

Rescue Secret Santa 2015- parcels are stating to arrive thread!

Please check this thread to see pictures & to find out what parcels have arrived Merry Christmas :love: Parcels arrived RU1-TheRabbit Residence RU2-Honeybunnies RU3-Tuckerbunnies RU4-Camp Nibble RU5-Invisabuns RU6-Tuckerbunnies RU7-Acomb Rescue RU8- The Rabbit Residence RU9-Tameside Rabbit...
  3. Amy & Amber

Rescue secret Santa 2015

Is now open for rescues & sanctuaries to apply: RESCUES: Need to PM Amy & Amber by November 18th 2015 With: Rescue Name, Address where parcels are to be sent to, Telephone number Charity number if you have one, How many rabbits you have, and what items are useful to you. Rescues NEED to be...
  4. Amy & Amber

Sleepy stretched out Betty

Hard life *yawns*
  5. Amy & Amber

Mouse RIP

Toulouse got a mouse today, I tried to get him to drop it but he wouldn't. I got bitten really badly by him trying to save little mouse. Gutted :( :( I can't get it out of my head the little mouses eyes watching me. I know it's nature for cats to do it but I normally save them before they...
  6. Amy & Amber

What do you have in your rabbit/piggie runs?

I've been looking on line for a wooden hidey hutch, a tunnel and some other bits. What do you have in your runs & where did you get them from? Pet planet seem to be this best for run accessories :lol:
  7. Amy & Amber

No spay due to phantom pregnancy

Betty was due to be spayed tomorrow but my vet has said to wait till her phantom pregnancy is over. Is this normal? I trust my vet but need reassurance from you guys.
  8. Amy & Amber

Betty's bunny nose

I've had Betty in for abit today whilst Elgar built her hutch, she decided the sofa was the best place for a bun nap in the sun. :lol: She was happy flopping and making a purr noise :love: [/URL][/IMG]
  9. Amy & Amber

Betty-making a purr noise when happy flopping

Betty has been in the living room today, as Elgar has been building her new hutch. She's been happy flopping loads against the rug, then digging it :lol: but when she flops she making a funny purring squeak noise almost like a 'ahhhh' I'm relaxed. She'll lie there for ages, tummy up nose...
  10. Amy & Amber

Betty

This is Betty, she is an unspayed doe. My friend was Rehoming her as her children had become bored of her & she was free to a good home on fb. I have got her vaccinated, and her new hutch should be here today (I've been waiting in) then I am getting her spayed and will get her a friend if all...
  11. Amy & Amber

Crochet Bunny auction for RNGP- closed

This is a gorgeous crochet bunny made by my neighbour for Tracy (Rabbit & Guinea Pig Welfare) to raise funds for her vet bill to be cleared & the bunnies still in her care that need rehoming. I will pay P&P :wave: The auction will end two weeks tonight Saturday February 15th. "][/URL]
  12. Amy & Amber

Rescue secret Santa 2013- parcels recieved and photo thread of goodies

Rescues please post your secret Santa codes ie RU1 or RU20 etc on this thread so santas know if their goodies have arrived :love: We also so need pictures when you've opened them :wave: Ill update this post with codes recieved RU01-BARC- 15/12/2013 RU02-Acomb Rescue 11/12/2013 RU03-Acomb...
  13. Amy & Amber

Rescue secret Santa 2013 - & sanctuaries, Come on Santas! :)

Is now open for rescues & sanctuaries to apply: RESCUES: Need to private message KarenM by November 10th 2013 With: Rescue Name, address where parcels are to be sent to, telephone number, charity number if you have one, how many rabbits you have, and what items are useful to you. Rescues NEED...
  14. Amy & Amber

Frappecino

Our lovely little hamster sadly died tonight, we only had her for 3 months. She was a free to good home and wasn't wanted. I hope she had an amazing 3 months with us, so sad it wasn't more. I am going to have to explain to Ava in the morning why she's gone :cry: Scurry free little frappe x xx
  15. Amy & Amber

Baby Blue tit

Fly free little one, I'm so sorry. :cry:
Back