• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Storm - 19 May 2007 to 1 Dec 2016

Storm, thank you so much for sharing my life, and allowing me to share in your life for 9 and a half years. I knew so little about buns when I bought you from a backyard breeder but we learned together. I got you a partner, Mallow, and although you didn't get on to start with, you became close...
  2. L

Mallow - May 2007 to 1 July 2016

Mallow passed peacefully over the bridge this afternoon. He was 9 years old. He taught me how rebellious and adventurous a bun could be. His friend Storm was content at home and on the floor but Mallow was always one for exploring. If he wasn't climbing on the furniture, running round the window...
  3. L

My fireplace seems to have a new bunny ornament

Mallow wasn't too happy at having his photo taken and has hopped off outside. He is now hiding under the hedge.:lol:
  4. L

Storm & Mallow before and after 5 mins in the garden

Storm and Mallow will be 8 in May. They are now taking life at a slower pace. This is their day. Before their 5 mins in the garden, they both cuddle up to their snuggle safe. They are in a heated conservatory that was 25 degrees centigrade but you can never be too careful. And after 5 mins of...
  5. L

Storm & Mallow while I am working

I'm working from home this afternoon. Storm and Mallow like to make sure I get a good view of quite how little they get up to during the day. Oh well, they are 7 years old, so a little midday nap can be excused.
  6. L

Downton Abbey - new episode featuring buns from RU

Downton Bunnies Storm and Mallow have seen Downton Abbey. Whilst they enjoy some of the scenery, they feel the house would be better occupied by buns. It is about the right size for a bonded couple and has lots of exciting places to sleep, run and hide. The hoomins still feature at the house...
  7. L

Storm & Mallow visit the Antiques Roadshow

Now the nights are drawing in, Storm and Mallow are spending more time indoors watching tv. Inspired by Sunday evenings Antiques Roadshow, they decided the time is right for them to hop along and share some of their prized possessions with Fiona Buns of the Antiques Roadshow and her team...
  8. L

Storm & Mallow, what is it like to be 7 years old?

So Storm and Mallow, what it is like to be seven year old buns? Storm: well, we has to be very patient. Mallow: yes, dat hoomin is not as speedy as she used to be. We nows has to wait long times for her to bring us our noms. Storm: and her bum is much more fats den it was when we first choose...
  9. L

Storm & Mallow - 2 sleepy bunnies saying goodnight

Tis the end of Wabbit Wednesday and Storm and Mallow are feeling sleepy. And a sleepy Storm: Mallow dreams of flowers in pots that are not too tall to reach: While Storm dreams of acres of green grass all to himself: Night, night RU :)
  10. L

Storm & Mallow...for Wabbit Wednesday

Mallow: Storm, she's doing somefing to our blankie, I can smells somefing new. Mallow (hiding behind Storm and nudging him forward): Goes and sees what she's doings to our blankie. Storm & Mallow: It's smells likes dat hoomin has put somefing underneefs it. Mallow: Stormy, I will looks...
  11. L

If RU did holidays, they would probably...

If RU did holidays, they would probably go to an island. No, not an exotic Island like Bermuda or the Bahamas. We'd be going to the Japanese island of Okunoshima. Just look what happens as a tourist shares a meal with the locals: http://youtu.be/b2hV2OUDDS4 :)
  12. L

The Naughtiness Quiz - never let a bunny do a self assessment

Following this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?405478-Naughtiness-Quiz-Proceeds-to-permanent-BARC-bunnies-Fudge-and-Misty Storm and Mallow have done the naughtiness quiz and the results are now in. Mallow has scored 0. Storm has scored 70. I have to say the results...
  13. L

If your bun is a buck, please, don't do this

It was like this. Storm and Mallow's litter tray is a bit old and was getting rather manky. So I popped into the pet shop. They had litter trays that were the right size and in lots of colours. So I think, that pink one is nice. Storm and Mallow won't mind it being pink. Anyway I've seen them...
  14. L

Ebayers - you know your buyer is a bunny lover when...

Selling a couple of chairs - you know when your ebay buyer is a bunny lover when you tell them there are some nibble marks on the chair and they ask....what type of bunnies you have :lol:
  15. L

Thank heavens they are inside

Poor Storm and Mallow. Huddling together on the Snugglesafe. I shudder to think how they would manage if they had to live in a hutch (in Winter they live in a heated conservatory) :lol:
  16. L

Storm & Mallow: Our top toys for buns in Crispmess 2012

Storm and Mallow have been evaluating the top 3 presents that are likely to be on every buns wish list this festive season. Here are the results. Number 3, The Mobile Phone charger. Mallow: we is always pleased to see da mobile phone charger thingy has been left by Santa for us. Chewy on da...
  17. L

12 days of Christmas - bunneh style

Following on from a thread in General chat about *****(etc) Christmas songs, I thought it was about time we had some RU alternative versions of Christmas carols. Here are the RU 12 days of Christmas ... On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me A bun who’d done a big wee. On...
  18. L

Storm and Mallow debate the training of hoomins

Mallow: at dis festive tym of year many hoomins start behaving badly. Storm: yes! at Crispmess, dey all argyew and greedily eets too much. Dey allsos get lots of prezzies but dey throws aways de nice boxes and keeps the useles stuff dat was insides. Dis is very waystful. Mallow: it’s very...
  19. L

Poor Mallow has been reduced to this!

Poor Mallow. I picked him up you see. He hates it, so afterwards he hid behind the 'camoflage' curtain :lol: Mallow: I can see you and I still hate you Mum! Meanwhile, Storm perfects the 'dead bunny flop' to avoid any type of cute cuddles They've only just moved from the hutch to the...
  20. L

The view from my kitchen window

I don't often post photos of Storm and Mallow. They are not too cooperative and tend to run and hide whenever the camera comes out, but I thought I'd share the view from my kitchen window earlier this evening. Best of friends: Sleepy Storm:
Back