• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Lionel July 2007 - 29th March 2010

One year on my special boy, I just had to stop by and say hi. Gone but never forgotten, you will be in my heart forever, hope you are having fun at the bridge and watching over us. Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  2. A

Cecily Sweetpea

Helen I'm so so sorry, binky free little girl xx
  3. A

2 of florences babies

OMG so cute :love::love:
  4. A

Another poorly rabbit, really worried/ Goodnight Toby

So sorry Liz, binky free Toby xx
  5. A

Do you wash your bunnies food dish in you washing up bowl with your sponges?

Interesting thread! This has never crossed my mind before :shock: My lot don't have bowls for food only water which get rinsed in the kitchen sink I tend to use my hand to wipe them round or a sponge if they are at all dirty, but then I don't do any washing up for us humans everything goes in...
  6. A

Hay Type Identification ??

Ha ha I don't think anything will stop that, they have been getting thick apple twigs that they demolish in minutes so I don't think those bits would stop them :lol: I am on the look out for something tree trunk size that might keep them busy for a while!
  7. A

Hay Type Identification ??

Glad I spotted this thread I have been madly pulling all of those bits out just in case they were harmful :roll: This last bale i have is rubbish and at £10 a go I was not impressed but if the buns can eat those bits then it doesn't really matter!
  8. A

Pebbles

Oh no Gisela :cry: Binky free sweetie x
  9. A

Dermot- 8th Feb Slowly Improving

Vibes from all of us x
  10. A

Reubin is very poorly/ PM results post 74

So sorry to hear about Reubin x
  11. A

Which of your bunnies did you gain in 2010?

Teddy came to live with us this year and so did Lila the cat :love:
  12. A

Ruby :( needs stitches; advice needed please..

Awww no hun :( Sending loads of vibes for Ruby xx
  13. A

Captain Carrot - can't believe it

So sorry hun, binky free big man xx
  14. A

Those of you with outdoor rabbits

My lot seem to be doing ok, lots more snuggles together though. They all have heatpads and blankets for added warmth. The real problem is the frozen bolts and padlocks on doors and frozen solid water bowls, we have only gone down to -9 so far though.
  15. A

A warning to people who inject with depocillin

That was the first thing my vet told me when I was doing Lionels depocilin injections, I really hope your bun will be ok x
  16. A

Time OUT!!!

Squeeeeee so cute :love:
  17. A

Had to leave Oscar at emergency vets :( U/D looking brighter

Oscar is much brighter today bless him :love: Hopefully it will heal well and he can forget about it :D
  18. A

Where do you go in an emergency if you don't mind me asking Jane? Pm me if you like?
  19. A

I know!! I thought that keeping him there after GA would be standard procedure and I would not be charged for that bit at least :shock:
  20. A

Yes they have moved to Hersham now though. Thanks Jane :)
Back