• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

How can I protect my rabbits from Fly strike?

Hi, you have already had some good advice. As a precaution you could keep some Rearguard in or F10 spray (F10 can also be used as repellent and treatment) https://www.amazon.co.uk/F10-Products-Germicidal-Wound-Insecticide/dp/B00V84KWZK
  2. B

Head tilt - linked to fluid (Frusol) - diuretic resistance?

Hi, a long time since I have been on here but Rambo has been treated for almost a year on Frusol due to heart failure/kidney failure (and Fortekor) and has had a good quality of life. The last couple of days has had head tilt again (like he did a year ago). We are convinced that it is fluid...
  3. B

Thread About Lord Herbert - U/D 16th Oct - Doing Better Now :-)

Sending Lord H lots of vibes Jane xxx It is so hot at the moment so it could be playing a part in him not being so good. We have been keeping Rambo as cool as possible so the heat does not put a strain on his heart too xxx
  4. B

Seeking new hay supplier.....

I use dustfree hay. Although it seems expensive it is cheaper than shop bought and is great quality. They will probably send you some samples if you email.
  5. B

Mint to help relieve gas?

We currently have an ongoing issue with Rambo having gas (his tummy is rumbling and selective in his food and not eating hay/pellets). He seems to be keen on herbs (which he never has been before) and is wolfing down mint and thyme more than other herbs. I know peppermint may have some...
  6. B

So Beautiful

:love: She is beautiful xxx
  7. B

Enlarged heart - change in appetite - hungry but won't eat

I think I will go and get some readigrass from somewhere to be on the safe side.
  8. B

We did get a raised feeder which I got him but has not made any difference. He did have skull x-ray but nothing was highlighted as being an issues. If it was elongated roots, would that be controlled by pain killers? Ears I guess would be abx. I will ask again about these to be sure. He will...
  9. B

Thank you. He has been poorly for a few weeks but has only just been diagnosed properly. Fingers crossed then that he will get his appetite back.
  10. B

Rambo has been diagnosed during the last week with fluid on his lungs and an enlarged heart and mild renal issues. Fluid has now cleared and we now have appropriate meds to treat his condition. We are still getting grumbling tummy each time he takes some food. He is on infacol and cisapride...
  11. B

Morse This Afternoon

:love: He looks so happy :-)
  12. B

John-Joe Today, I Think That He's Feeling OK

:love: so glad he is feeling better Jane, he really is stunning.
  13. B

Vibes for John-Joe PLease- U/D 5th May

How is he this morning Jane? Me and Rambo send him lots of speedy recovery vibes xxx
  14. B

Fennel and Dill?

:roll: went out and bought both of these and he will not entertain either
  15. B

John-Joe- A Photoshoot

OMG - what gorgeous photos. Think he would steal anyone's heart :love:
  16. B

Dara & John-Joe

They are both beautiful :love:
  17. B

Depocillin and lack of appetite?

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you x
  18. B

Fennel and Dill?

can they only eat leaves and not the bulb part?
  19. B

Fennel and Dill?

Great - thank you. I will get some today and see what he thinks of them. I was just thinking that the gripe water he has been having has dill in so guessed it was probably safe. We are going to make him a herb garden he can reach to himself easily too (currently pots of...
  20. B

Fennel and Dill?

We are still having to encourage Rambo to eat (he is bright in himself) after a dental and empty (rumbling) stomach. I was wondering if anyone had fed fennel an dill to their bunnies and if they were safe and if they have any medicinal effects? He has gone off some foods and we are...
Back