• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Thought It Was Myasis

Well, yesterday afternoon I picked up my bun nd I felt some hard little bits in its fur.So I decided to clip some hair off and see what it was. When I did so, I saw these little red bits of scab type things that felt really rough. I was really scared cause I thought it could be flystrike, so I...
  2. R

Water bottle - Urgent!

Right. I have 3 bunnies, which I thought were 3 girls. Well just a few minutes ago while I was cleaning out the hutch one of them was trying to do naughty things with one of the other!:shock: So inmediatly I said NO! And he stopped! So I took him out and separated him into another hutch! (took...
  3. R

My 2

These are my 2 girls ( I have 3 but the lop eared doesn't like pics taken haha!) Today I found the 3 of them in a little bunch all cuddled up licking eachother! It was sooo sweet! I took some pics of them today...hope you like them!:wave: :p
  4. R

Litter Training

Yeeees , I finally managed to get my 3 little buns to do their mess in the litter tray I bought.It is sooo much easier now!I HAVE ONE OF THEM CORNER ONES! I put newspaper in there and I also put a little tray with hay in there...and while they're eating they poo there!:...:D
  5. R

Rabbit Hair

Hi there! I have 3 female rabbits all housed together. They get on really well , they don't fight or anything like that, They even sleep all snuggled up together. Well the thing is , I have noticed that sometimes there are like bits of fur in the cage. They don't have any bald patches or...
  6. R

New bunnies...advice

Hello, I'm new in this forum and new on keeping rabbits ( have had hamsters and guinea pigs though). There are some pics below. Is their home ok for them do you think... it is quite big ...1.50 metres long, 50 cms wide and 50 cms high. (about). I now use these wood pellets for the bedding. Is it...
Back