• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

British giants

Hi everyone,iam taking in 2 british giant babies tommorow just wondered if anyone on here has one and if so could post some pics,thanks lisa xx
  2. W

Theo

Some pics of theo,this is the first time i have posted pictures on here even though i have been a member for ages...so i hope it works.xx
  3. W

Lost all use of his back legs..

Went out to feed theo and blue(rescue bun only had him a few weeks)this morning and blue has lost total use of his backlegs he is just dragging them around behind him,he did seem a little stiff yesterday when he was out in the garden he was streching his back legs out alot but it never worried...
  4. W

bobby the g pig

Baby bobby we will miss your cute little face very much,you were only very young and poorly on and of since i bought you for amy (my daughter)she is going to miss you a great deal.we love you:cry:
  5. W

can anyone help!

my daughters young female g pig has a very wet mouth this morning,she is eating ok but her all round her mouth is very wet like she is dribbeling,any advice!:)
  6. W

indoor cage!

hi everyone,just wanted to ask a question!my french lop stephanie lives indoors.has the run of the house in the day and gets shut in a dog crate at night.just wanted to no what everyone else with larger rabbits keep theres in.just want to make it great for her as i know she is going to grow lots...
  7. W

Hello!

:wave: HI EVERYONE,my name is lisa and i have a lion head x called elf he is coming up to one year and is very sweet.Also today i picked up our new bunny a french lop baby who is just lovely she is a albino!hope to post some picks of them both soon.:p great site bye the way!
Back