• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Advice needed on fat bunny U/D please anybody?

try putting the pellets in paper and tying with string, I have done this to good effect many times. Also using a small card box (like the ones herbal tea comes in or an egg box) works well too. Makes em work harder for the food. failing that set ewok on her (Joke!!!)
  2. D

Wanted: West Farm Kennles closing down!

We deeply appreciate the help you have given us camp nibbles. In all honesty I don't know what would have happened without your offer. It looks like we have placed all the animals now, although we are very full!
  3. D

Message for Camp Nibble! ETA Pic added on post 36

Sorry I had a mad busy weekend. Yes as you know it is camp nibbles they have moved too. Due to a large rescue closing down up here we have had to shuffel bunnys around to make space and those with the greatest needs stayed up here. I am hoping that with leeds being more central a couple of the...
  4. D

Meet my new foster girl........

yeah when she was here over night she just looked about and then just rolled over and went to sleep. she is such a prima donna
  5. D

Meet my new foster girl........

LOL I am soo glad you offered to foster her for us, she needs some where where she can develop. I did warn you that she was a bit of a madam tho lol. She is not the worst physically to have come from west farm but she is the moodiest. I hope you can turn her around so she can fine love some where.
  6. D

Newcastle to london dagenham,Only need the bit to nottingham now! Poss on the 12th?

Well tomorrow these buns are moving to Leeds as we have to sort outt taking in all the rabbits from west farm. The problem is that most of the west farm rabbits are not yet suitable for re-homing and need to over winter with us. These girls have been with us for a year and are happy and healthy...
  7. D

Newcastle to london dagenham,Only need the bit to nottingham now! Poss on the 12th?

I am dropping a bunch of animals off for another rescue at the scotch corner services on sat at 10am. I can add these guys to that load but I have to be back in Newcastle for 11.30 so cant really come any further down. Also my day job is soo unpredictable (social worker) that I cant really...
  8. D

If you could do scotch corner to Nottingham I can do it on the Friday afternoon but I don't finish work until 3.30 :?
  9. D

On the 12th? I would have to do it real early if it was on the 12th though cos I am supposed to be at a rat show in South shields by 11.
  10. D

About 300 miles. I can get them as far as scotch corner ish all most any weekend
  11. D

We are in newcastle/northumberland area north east of england
  12. D

"The west farm kennels are closing down. This means that the RSPCA Small animals need to find some place to go....and quick!" if you can help by taking in 1 or a pair please get in get in touch. As a rescue we have taken in as many as we can but time runs short. We are looking either for rescue...
  13. D

Unfortunatly many of these were posted after I had gone. We will have to start from scratch and see if there is any one who can get them to London at all.
  14. D

Advise on homechecking

I would add, dont feel too bad if things dont work out. I all ways feel bad for saying no. I try to take lots of time to explain why I came to that decision and help them to improve things if I think they can be. Also some times you rehome to a great home and then things go wron, things you...
  15. D

I have a trio of girls who would love to get to Tinsel, via Starlights rescue in Dagenham. I am going to Birmingham this friday (21.11.09) so could get em a chunk of the way. Any one else gonna be around?
  16. D

north-east-england bun owners club???

well Pheobiesmummy1 (or vicky as I call her) and charlie82 (or angela) and I meet up. Usually related to one of us needing help or a bun in distress but we do see each other :D
  17. D

How long have you'gotten away with it'?

Works the other way in my house. He sneeks things in and I have to keep a count and check the rescue website to make sure he has not decided to remove them from rehoming. :roll::lol:
  18. D

Oh!!! The Shame!!!

Matty T Colbert has a face book page that my husband did. he did this as a way of telling me that Matty was no longer available for adoption and had decided to stay here with us.:oops:
Back