• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. X

Updated piccies =]

Alfie sleeping on the bed :) Bella sitting on the sofa yesterday :) My sister and Bella :) Bella! :) Let me know what you think!! :wave: Diana xx
  2. X

Bella's fur on her back... -PICTURE ADDED-

...seems to be having what I assume is a problem. In the fur there's bits of white things which I have a feeling is either her skin or something like that. Since I've had her, which has now been for 2 years, around this time of the year she looses some fur which I assume is her getting her...
  3. X

Hay

Hiya, I used to feed Bella on Meadow hay until the shop I got it from stopped selling it. Now they sell it in a clear bag without any label or anything so unable to mention what it's called. It looks like any other normal hay and Bella seems to eat it. Same with my sister's GP, Smudge, he seems...
  4. X

I'm VERY sorry... [MORE PICS PAGE 2]

...as I know I promised more photos of Bella quite a while back now and they never appeared so I'm sorry about that BUT they have now! After all they say it's better late than sorry, right? :oops: These photos was when she was having free range of the living room earlier today :D "Sniff Sniff"...
  5. X

Something wrong with Bella? ...HELP... PHOTOS PAGE 2

Hey. Today I was feeding Bella and giving her a daily checkover like I do everyday in case something happens to her or something, God forbid that though. Anyway, behind her right ear on her neck, there seems to be a black thing which to me looks like a human mole that we get as I have one on my...
  6. X

Unsure...

Right well I'll get straight to it. I took Bella to the vets for her myxomatosis injection not that long ago now and there she had a all-over health check from head to toe like. I was told she is in need of a dental but not sure what that actually is so is there anyone on here that could kindly...
  7. X

In our garden today...piccies :D

...we finally cut down the grass which is annoyingly down the side of the chain linked fence and is hard to keep on track of. Near to that place we came across 2 new friends which we haven't kept as their wild and like to roam the garden. I named them Bob and Bob junior :oops...
  8. X

Bella isn't eating :( UPDATE: She's eating and drinking fine now! :)

Now I'll say this first: DO NOT START A STUPID ARGUMENT IN THIS THREAD LIKE YOU DID IN MY OTHERS. Bella is eating paper fine, but not her food or hay or apple pieces. She just might not be hungry but every time and I mean every time I top up her food bowl, she would eat it almost straight away...
  9. X

Food changes

Hiya :wave: Just wondering you know if I run out of the type of food I feed Bella but I have another brand like Russel Rabbit, would it upset her tummy or anything as I have now. She has enough food for tonight but I'm talking about tomorrow and the future. I use the pet shop brand as that's...
  10. X

Bella's vaccinations...

...are due now. I got a letter letting me know that her booster vaccination is due. Please don't think I'm stupid and thick (I probably am but anyways) you know how Bella needs her Myxomatosis every 6 months and her VHD vaccination every year... but what about the booster one and is the booster...
  11. X

Is this a problem?? TOPIC=Peeing.

Hiya, I notice when I clean out Bella that she is peeing an awful lot. I know this because it looks soaking and sometimes drip when I clean out her cage. Am I giving her to much veggies?? She is getting a carrot every 3 days, pieces of apple, celery, cucumber, treats, and lettuce every other...
  12. X

Bella had her nails clipped today...

Don't think bad of me please as I got it sorted out now. Out of all 4 paws, Bella only had 2 nails that were curling over. They have been clipped now so next time I'm going to get them done earlier. Everything was fine except when the vet woman was clipping the overgrowing ones as that made...
  13. X

Advantages and disadvantages of getting Bella spayed.

Hiya, I have a few of each if I'm completely honest :? Advantages 1) It would prevent her from getting uterine cancer at the age of 3 years, 2) It would help litter-train her, 3) It would be easier to clean out her cage/hutch. Disadvantages 1) I might lose her while she's under, 2) It might...
  14. X

I have a question for HARE keepers.

How come most people on here keep hares? I thought hares were completly 100% wild animals :shock: Diana xx
  15. X

If I don't reply for a while...BELLA'S IN RUN :D

...I am probably talking and supervising to Bella as I have just put her back in her run :D Diana xx
  16. X

White stuff coming out of GUINEA PIG'S EYE!

Zoe's just bathed Smudge and noticed white stuff coming out of his eyes! It looks like gooey. Help?? Diana xx
  17. X

I have put Bella back in her cage now...

...she keeps looking for her cage to go back in but she's only been out about 5 minutes now :roll: How long should I keep her out for?? I was about to put her on my knees with the towel but when I went to pick her up, she ran away from me like she always does :roll: Should I do anything...
  18. X

Just weighed Bella!

I'm sort of glad to know she's put on a pound since I've had her :D When I first got her, she was just 1 pound, now almost a year later, she's 2 pounds. I have also found out she is a dwarf lop, too! She's 2 pounds which is 2kg. A friend of mine told me this is the weight of a dwarf lop. Is...
  19. X

Mum just doesn't understand...

...how important Bella's vaccinations are! Yesterday when we exited the vets, mum said, "Does Bella have to have these all her life?" and I replied, yes. Mum started getting really angry and shouting at me :cry: I worked it out, Bella's Myxomatosis vaccinations are every April and October. I'm...
  20. X

Making plans for Bella's future :D

I know I had loadsssss of years to go yet but I'm starting to make plans for Bella's future! Hopefully when I get a house/flat/whatever, Bella will definatly get to have her own bedroom, I'll let her have run of the downstairs if it is a house all day then come 9pm, I'd put her in her bedroom...
Back