• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Advice needed asap pls

2. K

my rabbits died Please help

Im devastated, ive just gone out to sort the buns and Honey my Frnch lop is dead. She just laid there and i dont know what to do. Do i need to ring vets for postmortem and cremation?? I am so so devestated shes only 1 1/2 yrs old yrs old :( PLease help me, im a mess edited as i put her age...
  3. K

Honey growing up pics (pic heavy!)

i was just taking some pics of Honey and realised i hadnt shown any updated pics of her so here's her pics from baby to present day :D (sorry dial up users)
  4. K

head tilt or blindness??

My new addition Misty seems to have a very slight tilt to her head, but seems to be only when she's looking around and when you hold her in a certain position, then her head goes all floppy and to one side. could this be a head tilt or maybe blindness in one eye??
  5. K

new addition

well what a sucker for a sad story i am. Went into P@* today for some dog food (have to go there as its the only place i can get it) and happened to just wander past the adoption center. well.......................sat there was a gorgeous little lady bun. she's smokey grey mottled and white...
  6. K

Breeder with rescue bun. allowed??

Ok a strange question............ Would a rescue allow a very small scale breeder to have a neutered rabbit?
  7. K

rabbit rescue in Lincoln or can someone help?

My fried who works in our local paper shop said she had someone put a, ad up in the window this morning. ad is 2 guinea pigs free to good home, with cage 2 rabbits free to good home with cage. This is all in know at the minute. I'm going to get the phone number when i go back to pick my...
  8. K

Cheap large Shed

I hope this is opk to put on. I found this shed on ebay whilst browsing. Its a real bargain waiting to be bought. 8x6 shed Buy it now price £80!!!!! If it wasnt so far away i would have had it myself but i cannot get to liverpool :(...
  9. K

Introducing Honey

We picked Honey up on saunday and i thought it was a bout time i introduced her :D She's a French Lop and is 11 weeks and 3 days.
  10. K

Brc.

Well, i picked up my baby girl today and i love her to bits already. She's lovely and loves to snuggle you. I know this is a rescue forum, but i wondered if someone could advise me on something please. Honey is ringed (i requested that she was), and i have the paper work to change the...
  11. K

my baby's home

I am sorry if this is in the wrong section (newbie :oops: ) Have done a couple of minor adjustments to my baby's home today so thought i'd share them :D from this: to this and the stable door. there is also a wire door at the top, which opens inwards what do you think?? its...
  12. K

Hello, another newbie

Hello:wave: , well.......................................... my Name is Michelle and im 24 yrs old. I am married with 3 children (8,6 and 3) I am waiting to pick up my new baby, Honey on 19th august. She's a French lop and absoultely gorgeous (well i think so) look forward to chatting :D...
Back