• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Advice needed asap pls

2. K

my rabbits died Please help

We were told not to vaccinate because the disease is unheard of in this area, also if i was adament i wanted it, it would be £50 for it, and the vaccine was enough to do 5 rabbits, but it could only be kept out for 12 hours so i would need to get 5 friedns all at the same time to have it done...
  3. K

Thankyou for your kind words and advice. i do have one other bun, so i think a PM may be best. she wasnt vaccinated against vhd on advice of my vet, but was against mxyi (definately not that as eyes are clear) im thinking she may have injested some lino, as she has chewed the base of her hutch...
  4. K

Im devastated, ive just gone out to sort the buns and Honey my Frnch lop is dead. She just laid there and i dont know what to do. Do i need to ring vets for postmortem and cremation?? I am so so devestated shes only 1 1/2 yrs old yrs old :( PLease help me, im a mess edited as i put her age...
  5. K

Miss Nala Bunny

awwwww what a gorgeous Bun :love:
  6. K

Honey growing up pics (pic heavy!)

she's a right lump and weighs loads!! We have a stable door on her shed and when she stands up on her hind legs she can put her feet on the top of the door :shock:
  7. K

Honey growing up pics (pic heavy!)

i was just taking some pics of Honey and realised i hadnt shown any updated pics of her so here's her pics from baby to present day :D (sorry dial up users)
  8. K

head tilt or blindness??

My new addition Misty seems to have a very slight tilt to her head, but seems to be only when she's looking around and when you hold her in a certain position, then her head goes all floppy and to one side. could this be a head tilt or maybe blindness in one eye??
  9. K

new addition

yeah she was called something like that, cant remember exactly, would have to check the paperwork. im a little worried tho, as ive just checked to make sure she is a she and im not sure she is! her "bits" look totally different to Honey's. Im going to take her to the vets to make sure she is...
  10. K

new addition

No not in Cambridgeshire, im in Lincoln:D so far ive seen no aggresive behaviour what-so-ever!! she's had a good suggle with me and was starting to fall asleep in my arms!! she's even let me turn her onto her back for a tummy tickle and for me to make sure she wasnt matted or anything on her...
  11. K

new addition

well what a sucker for a sad story i am. Went into P@* today for some dog food (have to go there as its the only place i can get it) and happened to just wander past the adoption center. well.......................sat there was a gorgeous little lady bun. she's smokey grey mottled and white...
  12. K

the need for jabs

The vets i use (in lincoln too!) want to charge me £45 for the VHD!!! He said that one jab of VHD can vaccinate 5 buns. I have to order the jab over the phone the day before and have to have it given within a set number of hours as it only has a very short shelf life once made up. He said its a...
  13. K

two ten week old boys! U/D PICCIES!

I was not aiming the comments at you MissySJ!
  14. K

3 very tiny babies!!!!!!

Thank Tree its not just me who see's this!!!!! double standards :roll:
  15. K

Thankyou for correcting me. like i said i am not having a go at you personally MissySJ. I am trying to point out the double standards on here. I shall go and put a wanted ad for a male rabbit, un-neutered would be good. To live on his own. If he escapes then whoops we could have babies arrive...
  16. K

Not meaning to have a go at you MissySJ, but i cannot understand why a rescue i.e the RSPCA rehomed to you when you had a unneutered rabbit already in the first place. I asked on another thread about getting a "NEUTERED" rabbit from a rescue, but oh no i cannot have one because i intend to have...
  17. K

Breeder with rescue bun. allowed??

ok thankyou for you input. I was a bit worried about the bond thing too, thought about splitting them via wire while she has babies but guessing that wouldnt be acceptable either. Shame really as i have a fantastic home for another bun and it would be spoilt rotten.
  18. K

I have a doe who is on her own and would really love some company. I dont want her with an un-neutered bun as i have chosen specific lines to breed her too when the time comes, which will be once a year. I have extra accomodation for when that time comes. Thankyou for your comments, except the...
  19. K

Ok a strange question............ Would a rescue allow a very small scale breeder to have a neutered rabbit?
  20. K

Chocolate 2 year old honeybunny's bun

Brilliant, didnt realise the rescue is in Leistershire, that's not far at all really is it. Thankyou for that offer becks :D (hopefully should have my driving license in 2 weeks time so will be able to travel :D )
Back