• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

jaw abcess in elderly rabbit

Coco has a jaw abcess to add to his troubles I'm waiting for vet to call me back to discuss things thankfully as he is currently down with my mum he has the best rabbit vet I know. I think surgery has been suggested now quick background coco is 11.5yrs he is good with ga and has annual or so...
  2. B

pretty kitty

our beloved Kitty the rabbit went to the bridge on weds, she was only in our family for 3 years but we loved her very much everyone who saw her said how pretty she was, but most of all she was loved by coco her husbun. she passed away aged 9.5years. she passed away with coco at her side after...
  3. B

fly strike picture of fly egg and other useful information

some of you may remember last year i had a bunny dora who passed away before then she had flystrike and i missed the eggs when washing her she was the only one of my rabbits i didnt rear gaurd as i was bathing her 3 times a day and thought i would catch it first before maggots and because of her...
  4. B

snuffles

hi guys as you know my elderly dental bunny 10years old coco has reoccuring snuffles, he every now and again goes onto septrin for around 2-3weeks and this clears it recently its only been clearing it for a few months and then he gets snuffley cultures show no bacteria and he has damaged...
  5. B

chaz 3 legged bunster

hallo every bunny some of us may have seen me here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?326835-Chaz-friendly-special-3-legged-boy-wants-a-new-home i am looking fur a new owners and my foster mum says you dont all look at RIN so to put me pictures here too!!! so can you be my new...
  6. B

christmas morning for arthur

my freind sent some treats for the bunnies on christmas.... here is arthur opening them!
  7. B

chaz the foster bunny

this little man iv asked soad to put on rabbits in need section for a home just waiting for her to approve the post n pop him on there but i thought id give you all asneak preview of this gorgeous bunny his name is chaz he is a sweetie and copes really well despite having only 3 legs.
  8. B

zorro hamster

9. B

essex bargain!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260824641548&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT this is a real steal guys! im a little too far and am bidding on something else nearer but otherwise id be after it! xx
  10. B

COCO: Where is my dinners?!!!!!!

i went out to feed the bunnies 5mins late at 6.05pm kitty as you can see from the pic was out grazing but coco was waiting and didnt look happy to be kept waiting,.../ thought id share this warning do not feed a bunny late!!! ohh the grumpy look he gave me
  11. B

happy update now with photos!

as my other news today has been sad i wanted to add a happy thread to balence, arhtur and his two wives santi and minty are now a happy trio fully bonded and very content binkying and grooming all together! :) x
  12. B

rocky my little robo

Rocky what can i say, you were a little robo who came to me with your mum who was bald you were both rescued from a breeder who used you both constantly to produce more and more litters you were "rocky5" of this litter so unimaginative the man was, you pined for your mum when i separated you and...
  13. B

arthurs wives the trio! new garden pics added!!

here are a few happy snaps of my now fully bonded trio apologies for the amount of food they had this was their first night here and tom my husband wanted to feed them i made teh mistake of saying more than you give a pair..... and they ended up with loads!!!!!! still the greedy beggers ate it...
  14. B

bonding vibes again....

well it didnt work out for arthur and peaches, sadly she was very hormonal despite being speyed a long time ago and was biting him lots. we sadly gave up she is such a super bunny i feel so guilty for taking her back today to the rescue but we hope we have a done a small favour as arthur decided...
  15. B

bonding vibes for the next week

well we bit the bullet and as i was going down to alices to help out on weekend, decided to take arthur along to see if could find him a new pal, he decided he quite liked peachie, they spent the day in a bonding pen with me and only had one scuffle adn lots of him licking her, then car journey...
  16. B

went to alices, want to highlight this pair!

had a lovely (hard working!) day at alices with donna b, we did a big clean out of almost all the rabbits there there are around 110 at the moment alice is truely full! there are many bunnies there who are overlooked for various reasons but check out these two cuties!!! they are both giants and...
  17. B

Dora my little explorer

We first got you as a foster bunny with your sister you had come from a home where you "didnt get along with the monkeys in the shed" (the hutch you came with) we planned to rehome you but your little faces melted our hearts and as no home appeared we decided you had to both stay. you had the...
  18. B

vibes for poorly dora :( - update shes gone :(

please can dora have some vibes the next 24hours is touch and go and critical. i wasnt sure she would make the night she has diarreah and wont eat has seen vets had sub cut fluids and on various drugs and pain relief in addition i am giving critical care and water every hour. those photos...
  19. B

what can i use for buns waxy ears?

hi guys, my rabbit savvy vet is in gloucester so quite a drive and my "normal" vets are ok for routine etc but hate to go "off license" i have to sign a form for metacam even:roll::roll::roll: dora had ec was treated recovered, still has occasional fit though not had one for a few weeks and she...
Back