• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

My foster cat needs a name.....

I am so stuck, this is my first foster Cat, I just cannot find his name! It's my own fault coz I'm such a picky name picker :lol: :oops: Any ideas? He really needs a name fast so he can go up onto the website for re-homing!
  2. C

Giggles

These two do make me laugh
  3. C

Pregnancy help please

4. C

Mothers and Babies.... help/advice

A recent emergency rescue came in almost 2 weeks ago. Flossie was part of a group of 7 all mixed around girls and boys, We were sure of them being pretty pregnant. Anyway Flossie with me seemed the calmest of the lot, but a weary of being touched. She has been building and destroying nests since...
  5. C

Personals....

OLD MAN LOOKING FOR SINGLE OLDER GAL My name is Timmy, and I'm an old Lad at 7yrs. I'm very scruffy I struggle to groom myself. I've battled with EC for a year, and finally won, but not with out scars, I dribble (I don't really have many teeth left so I get to eat mush...yum) I can't balance...
  6. C

Squeee Wildie Bun Fix!!

Itsey, my wildie cross foster bun having fun in the Garden!! Squeee he's gorgeous!!
  7. C

In loving memory...

Happy Birthday my baby boy!!! You would of been 2 today!!! :love::love: I love you soooooo much!! I still miss you every single day, I even dream you're still here!! You will always be my Ivy boy!!! I miss you!!
  8. C

Auntie Lizzzzzzzz

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hello Auntie Liz I wanted you to see my new home- Mommy bought me a new crate - she said the old one was getting too small for such a big bunny!! I like it soooo much I never want to come out!! The norty cat likes it too - we are very good friends!! She seems to...
  9. C

A very special bunny

Please meet witzy-woo (he is named itsey but he kindda got nicknamed, and it's kindda stuck, in true BARC style :oops: :lol: ) Witzy-woo is a very very very special bunny, he is a very very shy and timid, but perfectly house trained ;) He needs someone with patience and a lot of love when the...
  10. C

Do you Fink we iz cute....

Auntie Kirsty sez we iz to be nooootered on 2 sleeps and then we cans has a new mommy and daddy, So we wants to noos if you finks we are cute and will findz a new hoomin to loves us!! This is us in the snow....
  11. C

Two Gorgeous BARC boys!!!! (serious pic overload)

....Just wait til you see these two cute fluffballs :love: :love: :love: They are just the height of complete cuteness :love: I just can't believe how totally adorable they are!! They are cheeky and funny to watch, lots of bounce and energy, and they do identical binkys which is soooo cute...
  12. C

Hello Auntie Liz (hugo's there)

:wave: Hello Auntie Liz and Uncle Steve - I's home and safe now!!! Mummy's given me lots of cuddles and snuggled me into my new home - I's very thirsty and drank lots and lots of waters - she said I's a very good bunny in the car :love: Thank yous very much for Lookings after me, and finding...
  13. C

Ivy....

I miss you so much - I want you back!!! I can't believe your gone Your my baby and my world!! I love you so very much!!!
  14. C

Snowy Ivy....

I'd like you to meet Ivy.... one of these She has now been with BARC for over a month, and has had no babies, which is a big relief. She doesn't hear wonderfully well, :? I think she may be slightly deaf. But she is such a character, so full of life and bounce, and wonderfully litter trained...
  15. C

Bracken (RU's Miss January)

For those of you who first followed her story when she came to Angie (BARC) back in august I wanted to let you know that my beautiful baby went to the bridge friday morning :cry: You brought so much joy to me and my boys, they both adored you and you them. I will miss your cheeky naughty...
  16. C

Look at meeee Auntie Angie

Look at me Auntie Agnie - See what I can do!!! I'm so high up, I'm a mountain bunny!! Today Mummy said that it was time for a clean out - she said that soon me and Ivy (thats the big bunny boy I told you about before) we're gonna live together - I like Ivy's house, you can climb up and...
  17. C

Dear Auntie Angie (Letter 2)

Dear Auntie Angie I think Mummy is right now, I think I will like living here, it's still a bit scary, and I'm still not so sure of all the noisy silly things that happen, and I still don't think I like that silly big boy bunny, but mummy seems to love him very much so I am sure one day I might...
  18. C

Dear Auntie Angie

Dear Auntie Angie Mummy keeps saying this is my home now, but it's all a bit strange, I don't really know where I am, and there is a big boy bunny who lives here already. I love my new mummy, she keeps giving me lots of strokes which makes me feel much better, but I'm not sure I like my new...
  19. C

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! U/D PICS!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! Today I finally confirmed that I am free Saturday to get my beautiful new bunny!!!!!!! I can't believe it's finally happening I have been waiting such a long time for this beautiful beautiful gorgeous girlie!! I love her soooo very much from the day I...
  20. C

Snowy Bunnies photoshoot

I had some snow made up, and it had gotten all dirty and was going to be thrown out, so I decided to have a mini photoshoot with my lot, for my Christmas cards (see sig) And here were some of my favorites! Benji :love: Still with bad eyes, we're sending off swabs to the lab after christmas...
Back