• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Charlie Chalk

Introducing Charlie Chalk The day I got him :love: Chilling out Snuggling teddies He's going to have his nuts cut off on Monday bless him :lol: :lol:
  2. D

Bunny proofing wires

What do you use? I need to bunny proof my router and phone wire as there is no way of blocking it off ... any suggestions? Also the Christmas tree lights ... William has a beady eye on those :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. D

William

The day we met at BARC open day :love: This is when I fell in love He came home with me and made my heart melt :love: :love: :love: Then he made himself at home
  4. D

Affiliate Scheme

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but if any rescues are out there who want to join my work affiliate scheme can you PM me. We pay based on traffic which is directed from your website to ours. I've just been making the payments today for affiliates and we pay quite a bit out to...
  5. D

Bunny Food in Australia

Hi guys, a friend of mine in Australia is currently using a museli based food, and I am trying to find them food like Science Selective. Anyone know if they can get SS there or the name of a decent high fibre food? Thank you :)
  6. D

Dandelions

My friend picked me some dandelions from her garden ... in fact she gave me the biggest bag ever. However there are some dandelion clocks in there. Can I still give the leaves to the bunnies. Sure I heard somewhere they can have the yellow flowers, but not the clocks. Hope someone can help :D...
  7. D

Liquorice has a dental

Liquorice has a dental this morning. Please can you think of the little man :( Some of you who I talk to on FB will have seen the pictures of the skin under his neck. Seems he has gone bald under there from excess water drinking / drooling. Also please could I have some luck? I have had 3 of...
  8. D

Dwarf Lops & Mini Lops

What's the difference?
  9. D

Georgie Pudding - vibes & thoughts please

Little Georgie has not been eating since Friday night last week. I took him to the vets first thing on Saturday morning and they admitted him for the day. He has been in every day since and they are feeding him critical care which he seems to like. He is much perkier now, I really thought I...
  10. D

Marty McFly aka Marty Man - U/D More Pics

Introducing Marty Man!!For those who have not met him previously he is the rather divine bunny belonging to Milo :) And here he is modelling his blankie made by Tracy I think you all will admit that he is totally adorable!! :love: :love: here are some more pics Where is my face? :o
  11. D

Blackberry

I realised I never introduced Blackberry. He is Splodge's new husband after Scrumpie Jack sadly went to the Bridge at Easter :cry: :cry: He was from Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford & has a bit of a dodgey leg bless :love: It hangs off him at a funny angle, and he can sometimes have it a whole...
  12. D

Georgie Pudding & his new blankie

Thank you for my blankie Mummy, that nice lady Tracy made it all soft for me :)
  13. D

Parsnip leaves

Grown some parsnips in the garden & was wondering if the buns could have the leaves? I know they can have carrot tops.
  14. D

NIC set ups

Can anyone who has an NIC set up post me some pics please? I'm looking for set ups with more than one level & how people have done this. Thanks
  15. D

Megazorb

Where is the cheapest place to buy this on line? x
  16. D

Weird weeing!

My newish bunny Blackberry seems to wee all over the place. He never seems to wee in the trays. He even seems to spray up the walls. Now he has a leg which just hangs off as it got damaged before I rescued him, so I kinda put it down to this. But the other day I took him downstairs & he was...
  17. D

Bunny bottom wash - help please!

My newest member of the family Blackberry has a broken leg which just drags about. He is not in any pain, but he seems to wee all over. I have just noticed that all his fur around his bottom was wet & matted & when I looked he is quite pink and looks a bit sore down there. I have given him a bit...
  18. D

Happy Got Ya Day Moo (pic heavy)

It's 2 years since the little Moo came home with me. She was very poorly when I got her, underweight & listless. I had to give her lots of meds for a long time, but luckily she has grown into a beautiful cheeky girl :love: HAPPY GOT YA DAY MOO! In P@H rehome At home the day I got her...
  19. D

Scrumpie Jack

I found you this morning my brave proud boy. You suffered so much pain these last few days and I am sorry I couldn't do enough to help you. Last night I cleaned you all up and you just lay in my arms like a rag doll. You had an awful life before I gave you your forever home. I hope that you...
  20. D

Scrumpie - U/D He's Now At Rainbow Bridge

Please help me! All his back end has gone and I don't know what to do. The vet still hasn't got back to me will the test results other than he has a sever inflamation or something! He's just laid all weird, and can't lift his legs
Back