• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Meet my two gorgeous lops

Hehehe thanks guys!!! Yeah I love them all to bits. I did have cat piccies in there but it limited me to 20pics??? I didn't know which ones I cut out, cos they don't come up straight away. But....you asked for it!!! :D :D :D Lily- my cat- the first day we got her :D Lottie- my sister's...
  2. J

Oooohh so cute!!! :love:
  3. J

Are you guys all trying to make me explode with the cuteness??!!! It's almost working lol :p Hessen- I am an incredibly happy bunny mummy :). Before I got rabbits I would never have guessed what incredible and loving pets they could be. Just like dogs and cats. But boy they are :) Awwwwww all...
  4. J

Lol ooohhh u meant colour-wise! Yeah he does doesn't he!! :D Yeah Pippin is utterly gorgeous- with his guyliner too. Look at his as a baby. Sorry but isn't this the cutest baby bun u have ever seen? (the answer to this is yes :D haha) My Benji is utterly gorgeous too- SO fluffy and squishy...
  5. J

Hmm, the humping doesn't "worry" me as such. It just confuses me, and makes me wonder if it will ever stop. Every other 'bad' behaviour has subsided, except this, and this has seemed to actually get worse! Also, if Pippin humps- it ALWAYS turns into a fight, because Benji just won't have it lol...
  6. J

Shellypops- thank you- you are definately right about them :D They say thank you Hessen- I have JUST said how gorgeous Rum and Raisin are in another thread, so the fact you think Benji (I assume- he is more holland looking) looks like Raisin then that must be a huge compliment! :D
  7. J

what fruit and veg can a bunbun have?

Omg....Rum and Raisin are so cute!!!!!! :love:
  8. J

Thanks you guys :D It's just very strange to me, because Pippin does not seem like a dominant bunny. He is very shy, and it took me a long time to develop trust, and bond with him (now it is strong and absolutely fantastic, but it took time and patience), and to get him out of his shell. Benji...
  9. J

I am not sure that rabbits have 'bad' bacteria in their stomachs. They have a caecum, with is located after their stomach, which contains good bacteria which works mutualistically with the bun. A bit like the rumen for cows! It helps break down the cellulose that otherwise these animals...
  10. J

Here are some great links to Safe Fruits and Veggies buns can have: http://www.adoptarabbit.com/articles/packet/abcvegi.html http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/resources/content/info-sheets/safefoods.htm You just need to be careful when you start introducing veggies into their diet, if they...
  11. J

Rabbits and eating grass!

It has been said that spring grass (due to how quickly it grows) can cause bloat, if the bunny eats too much of it too quickly, or isn't used to grass in their diet. I wouldn't worry too much about it- just in spring, if your bunnies aren't used to grass, or haven't had it in a while, make sure...
  12. J

Thanks Sparkle :) Yes, they are both most definately neutered :). Both done when they were 6 months old. I have been bonding them for about a year now, but (especially with them being the same sex) it is taking some time and patience. It has progressed from chasing, lunging, growling, and...
  13. J

Hiya My name is Jen, and I am currently studying a BSc in Zoology, in London. :wave: I have two lop rabbits, 2 cats, and 6 dogs (5 yorkies, and one yorkie-maltese cross), who I love with all my heart- they are my whole world, and I do everything I can to give them the most amazing life...
  14. J

Why take new rabbits to the vets, that costs money right????

Look, I'm sorry this has turned into an argument. It is absolutely ridiculous. There have been quite a few misunderstandings and quite rude posts, but we are turning this thread into our own bitching session, so let's just leave it. We are not going to come to an agreement, so lets just say we...
  15. J

Very mature:? I care very much about my rabbits, and rabbits in general. I would do anything to make sure every single one is completely safe, loved and healthy. I'm sorry if this is too much for you, but it is incredibly important to me. Bailey I have just reread this: I didn't say I...
  16. J

How can you say it's her choice? Or anyone's choice? If it was her choice to only feed her rabbit on pellets and no hay because it's 'her' animal so it's 'her' choice, boy would everyone have something to say about it. And maybe they might get angry. I've tried to put my view across, and all I...
  17. J

It is very common to get children vaccinated against meningitis- I don't know a single person my age who isn't. Why do you think that it was a 'need' on the RSPCA website if I'm so abnormal and think differently to everyone else? Why wouldn't you vaccinate your pet? Apart from the already...
  18. J

I'm not saying that, its just her attitude towards it is totally infuriating. I don't understand how she can possibly take that attitude when it comes to another animal's life. I want her to understand it is NOT her choice at all!! It's absolutely unbelievable. Clearly all her years in the world...
  19. J

http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RSPCA/RSPCARedirect&pg=RabbitsPetCare If you go on this RSCPA website you will see a list of things rabbits MUST have. Have a read down there and tell me that # To be neutered at an early age. Ask your vet. # Injections to prevent serious...
  20. J

Carol you can scoff as much as you like. You do not have the choice on whether your rabbits get vaccinated against killer diseases. I just.......I just can't believe I'm actually having to have this argument with someone on a rabbit forum.........I've never met anyone like you on any...
Back