• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. petticoat74

Feeling so sad... :( (Long post)

I think its more the fosterer doesn't want to give them up really.... Don't blame her, but it hurts so much :cry::cry:
  2. petticoat74

Feeling so sad... :( (Long post)

I am writing this on here, as I think/hope that you will understand how I am feeling, being rabbit lovers too... It is a rather long post, so you may need to sit down;) Back in the end of July 2011, I went to my local rescue and adopted Logan, my Agouti and also Reginald T Piggy, my guinea pig...
  3. petticoat74

wedding breakfast

Such beautiful bunnies :love::love::love:
  4. petticoat74

Rehomed: Lola - 2 year old rabbit - SURREY

Oh she is so sweet:love: Fingers crossed her forever home is found really soon x
  5. petticoat74

My Darling Gang

Aww thanks everyone:D
  6. petticoat74

Larry

I didn't realise you lost him Ali:cry: I am so sorry, so thankful he spent his last months happy and with you and yours xx
  7. petticoat74

Saying hello

So sweet!:love::love:
  8. petticoat74

Teaching your hooman slaves by Sir Bouncer

Oh wow, what a gorgeous bun you are Sir Bouncer:love::love::love:
  9. petticoat74

Eight Photos of Flynn

Aww he is gorgeous!!:love::love:
  10. petticoat74

Parsley Piert and Charlie proving that male male bonds really DO work

:love:What a lovely pic of two gorgeous buns:love:
  11. petticoat74

My Darling Gang

Just thought I would introduce you to my gang now. This is Isaac, he is a Lilac Torte Lionhead, I found him purely by accident, on a quest to find travel cages for our house move and he was 'Free to Good Home' and I just thought he was too lovely, so I got him... He is at the moment growing...
  12. petticoat74

Goodbye Isabelle and Pixie~Boo

Thankyou all so much, means alot x
  13. petticoat74

Need some help please... (long thread - sorry!)

Thankyou so much.... it breaks my heart that I will never see her (or Pixie) again. The worst part is now we are up here, we have a nice vet, who prefers animals to people, a little old fashioned at times, but will never put a healthy animal to sleep if he can avoid it, no matter what the...
  14. petticoat74

Available Rescue: Pumpkin single girl

Awww, she would be perfect for my Logan, they could be almost twins!!:lol::love::love:
  15. petticoat74

Available Rescue: Walsall RSPCA - Topaz - blue eyed, tri-coloured dutch x

Oh she is beautiful:love::love: Hope she finds her forever home asap x
  16. petticoat74

Goodbye Isabelle and Pixie~Boo

I haven't been on here for awhile, what with the big move from Essex to Lincs. But I just wanted to share that last week on Wednesday 30th May 2012, my two eldest does, Isabelle and Pixie Boo were given eternal sleep...:cry::cry: My darling Isabelle, who went through so much, had an inoperable...
  17. petticoat74

Need some help please... (long thread - sorry!)

I just thought I would update this thread, as I haven't been on for awhile. We moved from Essex to Lincs and finally with a little more space and away from the dogs etc.. we started making progress, she was never the same again, sadly, but I could hand feed her. Sadly my darling Isabelle was...
  18. petticoat74

Poorly Poppy :( U/D still not quite right :s

Poor Poppy, ***VIBES*** Hope the vet can sort her x
  19. petticoat74

Rabbit Rehome Updates

Looking good!;)
  20. petticoat74

Poor little snuffley buns :'(

My little baby rabbits Marble and Minstrel have snuffles...:( They arrived a few weeks ago, age uncertain, after being dumped in my garden, (no-one knows who they came from, but they are here now, so my responsibility!) A few days after they arrived they were sniffing, I knew what it was, I have...
Back