• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Clare-uk

Spinach

Yay or nay as a safe food? I saw a thread recently that said no to it but I have a leaflet from RWF and it's listed as a green safe food with no notes to feed sparingly ..... confused dot com!!
  2. Clare-uk

Jasper aka Jazz

My boy Jazz was helped to the bridge this morning. Yesterday he became disorientated and both back legs had a mind of their own. He seemed distressed & stopped eating. He stayed on his vetbed all day and was still there this morning, on his face he'd told me he'd had enough :cry: Sweet dreams...
  3. Clare-uk

Jazz is poorly UD 24.03 He's Gone :(

I think I'm losing my beautiful Jazz :cry: For a little while he has shown symptoms of arthritis in his back legs. I made changes so he didn't have to jump etc and he seemed to be doing fine. He still binkied and is eating fine with a clean bum and golden poops. Today he seems to have lost...
  4. Clare-uk

Ings hay

I got a new delivery of Ings hay yesterday and it's so different from how it normally is. The stalks are so thick and long. I checked to see if I'd accidentally ordered a different batch but it says Ings on my order confirmation. The bunnies seem less interested in it and it's giving me...
  5. Clare-uk

Bunny Scrap

Firstly apologies to the mods because I posted this originally on my phone in Rabbit Chat - when clearly it should be in bunny bonding! Original post Why girls why..... Dolly and daisy just decided to hate each other and I have separated them from swirling balls of fluff twice just now...
  6. Clare-uk

Bunny scrap

Why girls why..... :( Dolly and daisy just decided to hate each other and I have separated them from swirling balls of fluff twice just now :( First time daisy started it and second time Dolly did. I was cleaning them out but did it exactly the same as usual. There was a big tree being cut...
  7. Clare-uk

All black wilde? !

Just passed a stretch of grass with lots of wild rabbits & alongside them 1 all black. I said he must be a released pet rabbit but mum said you don't know that, so I said I'll forum it & see if anyone knows [emoji38] do you think he was a pet before living there?
  8. Clare-uk

Urgent vibes!

I know this isn't rabbit related, sorry! But I'd really appreciate some vibes for my little old boy Oz, he's just come in from outside and has blood on him at the back end, it's not his bottom so must be his tinkle?! :cry: I'm in bits as he is so very special to me & yes I openly admit he's my...
  9. Clare-uk

Spayed Bunny Nesting

Just like it says my little Daisy bun has decided to build a huge nest with every piece of hay I give them! She was spayed last year so is it just spring fever? Should I leave the nest?
  10. Clare-uk

Unexpected Bonding Attempt!!

This morning I went out to feed the bunnies only to find that Dolly had made it into Jazz's run (my mum hadn't secured the bottom catch on the gate) and they were having a bit of a scuffle, well not really a scuffle, just chasing. They had nose sniffs (while I was trying not to have a heart...
  11. Clare-uk

Hay what's this?

Found this lovely looking big stick in my bag of Ings hay & i was wondering what it is, anyone know? close up of seeds :)
  12. Clare-uk

Neighbour treated fence - safe?!

I've been out today and it seems my neighbour has treated his side of the fence that sides on to where my rabbits live. I've been out to feed them and it seems quite a strong smell & I'm worried about them all, especially as they have water bowls - will the water absorb the smell & upset the...
  13. Clare-uk

Home made hay cakes

I saw a post about making treats for buns with the small bits of hay/grass that you get left with, I think it was Tamsin who said to make them from Readigrass bits. But I don't know how, also can you make them with any leftover hay bits?
  14. Clare-uk

Cat grass?

I planted some cat grass seeds but my cats aren't that fussed with it, is it ok for rabbits to eat? I think they said it was high oil content?
  15. Clare-uk

Hay order

I've finally done it RU - I've ordered my first lot of ings hay :shock: hoping its good, last a little bit longer & mostly that it keeps those poops golden :D I am finding hay a little hit & miss this year and I get so stressed that my fluffies aren't getting what they need
  16. Clare-uk

Best brush for Rex fur

As the title, just wondering what kind of brushes people are using on their Rex bunny fur. My girls are my first Rex bunnies & I'm used to thick full on fluffy lionheads :D
  17. Clare-uk

Forage!

So it's that minefield again! What's safe & what's not, wish I was confident like some of you here. I've found what I think is plantain, some sticky weed & a big tuft of what looks like grasses, hopefully I can upload the pics & any comments are appreciated :)
  18. Clare-uk

After Spay Advice

I have just been reading all the links to questions in the past but I would like to ask about my beautiful girls. Dolly& Daisy were spayed last Tuesday (some may recall I had trouble as the vets I trusted turned out to not be rabbit savvy & then there was the search for ones that were - found...
  19. Clare-uk

The girls

I've had trouble uploading images from my phone & don't have photo bucket or Flickr, so I've yet to show off my girlies :love: they are Rex crosses, bun nearest camera is Daisy & her sister is Dolly. Both love nose rubs & as much fuss as you can give them, oh and eating :) they both love their...
  20. Clare-uk

Mushroom question

Hi all, I have a big vegetable planter that I grow grass in for extra noms & I noticed over the incredibly wet winter I had some small brown mushrooms growing in there. They have almost gone now the sun is out again but I won't feed them the grass as I'm too worried about the fungi, do I need...
Back