• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Goodnight Binki

As some of you may know i re-homed my beautiful Binki due to a change of circumstances which meant i could no longer give her the attention she needed I have always been in contact with the lady who re-homed her and this morning i got a phonecall to say that Binki had suffered a stroke and was...
  2. D

Beautiful large rabbit needs a home

Could this please be moved to Rabbits in Need please? I wasn't sure who to contact. My lovely bun Binky needs a new home, she usually has the free run of our garden but the other day managed to find an escape route and we had the neighbours chasing her down the road. I've managed to secure the...
  3. D

It is with a heavy heart....(Rex female, Midlands)

I would like to offer my beautiful rex rabbit to be re-homed. Summer isn't quite a year old but my responsibilities are growing and i can no longer offer the right amount of love and attention she deserves. She has a 2 storey hutch and separate run, she's a lovely girl and would love for her to...
  4. D

3 Bunnies after a home

I can't access the bunnies in need part of the forum so thought i would post this here I received this email earlier: hello everyone, we have 3 rabbits looking for a new home....... 2 must go together theses are male lop white and ginger...... .the other one is a large female agouti...
  5. D

Introducing.....Binkibert

I know we've had her a while but i've only just got round to uploading pics. Anyway here she is: sorry pics are so large, i don't know how to resize yet:oops:
  6. D

House Move

Hi, i don't know if this is in the right section but here goes, We're moving home in a few months, only next door but i wondered if this would affect the buns and pigs in any way ie would they get distressed or worried etc?
  7. D

Oh God Whats Happening?

I've just put Binkibert back in her cage, i noticed in the living area there is a small amount of fur just as if she's been molting, but when i opened the sleeping compartment there are big chunks of fur as if she's been pulling it out, there aren't any bald spots on her and no cuts/blood, she's...
  8. D

Clipping Nails Query

Hi everyone, i found a site yesterday quite by accident and someone had a rabbit they wanted to give away. They had bought it for their daughter who had now lost interest and wanted it re-homed. I went to collect itbut i have no idea of its sex, medical history etc but i do know its nails need...
  9. D

For Sale?

I was wondering whether having a for sale section would be a good idea? I obviously don't mean for buns but for things like hutches/runs/accessories that are no longer required. My brother has been building me a hutch but due to personal circumstances he won't be able to complete it for some...
  10. D

Binky Free

Hi everyone, i was looking through the forum and on the Rainbow Bridge section i've seen 'Binky Free' written a lot. Could anyone tell me what it means? :? Thankyou x
  11. D

Hi, i'm Helen

Hi everyone, my name is Helen. I have a 15 week old Rex rabbit called Summer, 2 guinea pigs called Snow white and Star and lots of lil fishies Mum to Amy and Mikey and married to Warren. I would love to re-home a couple more rabbits so will be keeping a look out for local bunnies who want a...
Back