• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

Nail trimming advice please

I'm asking on behalf of a friend - basically one of her rabbits panics when she cuts his nails. So how do you do it? Ie how do you keep your rabbits calm? xx
  2. I

Spring has sprung...

And Alyssa is humping everything in sight!! Annabelle is chasing henry then humping him, moo is a humpaminute anyway!! has spring sprung in your bunny world? xx
  3. I

My hubs is a life saver...

Yesterday, Annabelle was off her food, as i had to attend hosp early doors for baby (essential or id have postponed) all i could do was bring her in with food etc. When I got home at lunch she still wasn't eating so nipped to vets who could find nothing wrong with her, and sent us off after...
  4. I

Ever just look at your bunnies and think...

aww I love you :love::love: Just been out to see the outsiders, and moo moo came running up and gave me a big kiss, Henry also gave me a cuddle. Casp was chillin but got up and ran over when I went, and Annabelle was being moody but giving me loves... everytime I look at them, im so proud of...
  5. I

can we have vibes for Casper please...

My ickle boy is not eating... since he came in at 6:20 hes only had a piece of hay... can we have lots of vibes please xx
  6. I

refusing to drink from a bottle but will drink out of a bowl...

Alyssa has always been a good drinker however just recently she will only drink out of a bowl... why is this? her bottle works fine :s
  7. I

Insurance vs not insured

All 5 of mine are insured at £45 a month for all. Im thinking of cancelling and just saving it... the excess is £50 per bun and so much isn't covered. with petplan, what do you need to cancel? I have money for a rainy day and can afford the costs - in 2 minds.
  8. I

Can Annabelle have lots of vibes please updated post 16

shes stopped eating, she was fine earlier.. we're going to give it half an hr and then take her to the emergency vets :( last time I took a bunny in an emergency she died :( can we have lots of vibes please x
  9. I

Minimum crate requirement for 2 buns?

is it right its 42inch or bigger for small breeds? x
  10. I

Henry & Annabelle - for Jill <3

Annabelle hasn't gone for me since the other day so touch wood she was just having a bad day... behind that delicate choco dutch exterior lies pure hatred of people stroking her henry!!
  11. I

Marsha & Casper today

Since the weather was dry when we came back, we decided to pop them outside for veggy time instead of inside/upstairs :) This is one taken afew weeks ago Never get in the way of moos veg Dink doesn't pose for many pictures
  12. I

Alyssa today

:love:
  13. I

Agression due to darkness?

Annabelle has never warmed to us, shes a picky bunny!!However I felt we were getting somewhere but now its drawing in dark we've taken a back step... basically, shes always chased henry playfully and has always been close to him, however recently on a night shes been posessive. Tonight she...
  14. I

Some of Alyssa....

Haven't posted any pics of the Stark's buns since we got back from Italy so I thought Id treat you all to some from the past day... Alyssa is now a full on free ranger and is a little love. Shes relatively tidy everywhere but her cage area... shes such a poser and shes just turned 4. We've...
  15. I

Moulting....

are everyones bunnies moultin? It started with Annabelle, now they are all at it!! 5 scruffy bunnies!!
  16. I

3 bunny bonding advice please...

Im thinking of taking the plunge when i get back from Italy in afew weeks... i would like to bond Alyssa into the Henry/Annabelle comby and have them as free rangers inside... where on earth do i start with it being a threesome? x
  17. I

Myxi vaccs...

All to be done in the next few weeks :? I know where im spending the next couple of saturdays!!
  18. I

Those that allow their rabbits to garden freerange...

how do you stop them eating weeds that they're not supposed to? I don't know what all the weeds are in the garden so i fence areas off however I want to be able to let alyssa hop in and out at ease when we are home...
  19. I

Anyone got this?

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/pens_fencing/pens_with_racks/35638 if so, if it was bolted on concrete, would it be ok for leaving during day? xx
  20. I

Does anyone know...

where i can get hold of a run - the PAH one that attaches to their sage house/thistle hall hutch? I want to attach it to an existing run but they have stopped selling them.
Back