• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. casu consulto

RSPCA and rabbit conditions

You could try Millstream Animal Shelter?
  2. casu consulto

RU I'm so excited... Picking up my new girl today!

Eeee, so cute! :love: What about Florence?
  3. casu consulto

Lord Herbert- Identity Crisis

I'm not sure what mine thinks he is! When he's naughty he's definitely all rabbit. Otherwise he's acting like a devoted puppy (he'll sit beside me for ages with his chin on my knee gazing up at me.. people comment and it's both flattering and slightly embarrassing, I've done nothing to deserve...
  4. casu consulto

Does your bunny do the 'naughty binky' when you tell them off?

Jack does many, many naughty binkies when I tell him off. The more I tell him off the higher he jumps. :evil: He takes it one step further though! When he's about to do something naughty (like digging at the carpet) it's like he anticipates being told off to such an extent that he starts...
  5. casu consulto

Why do rabbits stomp?

Agree with all of the above! :lol: I have two that include stomping as just a part of their conversation with me or one another. And I see it most often used just before they go on some crazy binky-thon. They're definitely not doing it only because they're frightened.
  6. casu consulto

that annoying question..

When people ask me how many rabbits I have - and I reply six - they always, always make the assumption that I must have had an accidental litter and kept them all. :lol: In some ways I can understand their train of thought, but I always get all defensive and blurt out that they've all been...
  7. casu consulto

Are your rabbits nervous around certain people?

Five out of six of mine are outdoor rabbits -- they come into the hall during bad weather while we clean them out. They all seem to enjoy being looked at and admired when they're out in the garden. :lol: They seem to especially love little people. I don't think I'd consider any of them to be...
  8. casu consulto

Are your rabbits nervous around certain people?

I'm curious over this! :? One of my rabbits, Edgar, is very nervous (possibly even afraid) of my sister. She's never even touched him as she isn't really keen on the rabbits anyway. She's always sort of disliked him though and I'm starting to wonder if he's aware of it. She can be quite...
  9. casu consulto

Anyone know where...

Amazon! How did I forget Amazon? I wanted one of a decent size to give him more to tear at. And also because I thought it might work out cheaper.. but if they're small and quite cheap then it might work out okay price wise, too... I'll give it a look! :) Thank you.
  10. casu consulto

Anyone know where...

I can buy some large grass mats and/or willow type baskets? My house rabbit, Jack, has an ongoing destructive urge. I'm hoping to channel his digging/chewing behaviour onto something I don't mind him destroying instead of plastic litter trays (I'm buying new ones almost monthly!) and figured...
  11. casu consulto

Honking rabbits!

Both of my boys honk! :) Jack has always been quite vocal. He's an indoor rabbit and when he suddenly reached sexual maturity he got very vocal around me with his honking :oops: He runs in circles around people of an evening when it is supper time and honks loudly before racing upstairs and...
  12. casu consulto

lionhead/dutch rabbits

I have Edgar! :) He's my handsome little dutch/lionhead cross. ... I have more pictures of him but not on here.
  13. casu consulto

The most awful thing :( (Dont read if Sensitive to things)

I'm sorry - that must have been horrible for you. A fox dug my rabbit up months after I buried her. :( It was pretty horrific! I don't think I'd ever bury any of my bunnies (or our cats) out in the garden now for fear of it happening again.
  14. casu consulto

what words do your rabbits respond to/listen to. understand

If I shout the word 'no' at Jack he responds... Just not as I'd like him to. :roll: Shouting 'no' at him always results in him binkying all over the place like a crazy thing. It's got so bad, actually, that he starts doing head binkies just before he does something naughty in anticipation of...
  15. casu consulto

Chin Rubbing?

I had all six of my rabbits with my in the hall yesterday... and I think each of them chinned parts of me. :roll: I swap from one rabbit's ownership to another very quickly! It's always very funny when I let Jack out of an evening, after the other five have been indoors... He does a wonderful...
  16. casu consulto

Resues In The Greater Manchester / Cheshire Area

Bleakholt Animal Sanctuary also. I love it there.
  17. casu consulto

Vaccine question.

Gaaaah, sorry. Typo! I mean six, not sick. :oops: I'm so dippy. And thanks!
  18. casu consulto

Vaccine question.

My six rabbits are due a booster for both myxi and VHD... They're all previously had single vaccines for both in the past. Having read about the vaccine that works against both myxi and VHD I wanted to ask my vets if they stock this. I'm just not sure what it's called/what I'd be asking for...
  19. casu consulto

If one of a bonded pair passes away.. do you

I did with my two. I felt like I really had to when Barney died, because Amber was very, very distressed with him 'missing'... She was throwing anything she could sink her teeth into around the run, and not in a happy, destructive bunny sort of way. It was heartbreaking to watch her because...
  20. casu consulto

How much mess can one rabbit make?

I've learnt to never underestimate the amount of mess/destruction one small rabbit can make... :lol: For me personally I find sharing a room with Jack like sharing space with a little hurricane. :? He's very inventive when it comes to tearing, ripping, flinging, trashing, customizing, etc.
Back