• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Mystery Parcels for Pledge a Pound (SOLD OUT)

Animal Magic Pet Supplies have donated some items to raise funds for Pledge a Pound. There are 6 mystery parcels and each parcel will contain treats, toys or items suitable for a rabbit and guinea pigs (e.g a box might contain willow toys, or toys and an ice pod or hay cubes, treat ball etc)...
  2. H

Introducing Rosie....

Jimmys new wife. Does anyone recognise her?;)
  3. H

Sleep Tight George

Sadly our gorgeous Guinea Pig George died today age 6. He came to us from BARC (Barnsley Animal Rescue) 4 years ago as a partner for a boarder guinea pig that had been abandoned here with a rabbit. He has willingley accepted 2 guinea pigs over that time as they have died and his recent partner...
  4. H

Puppy Farms !!!!!

This gorgeous little girl was rescued by one of our customers last week from a puppy farm where she was no longer of use to them and was due to be pts. She is 9 years old, her teets practically drag on the floor, she is terribly weak, has a heart murmur, ear infection, can hardly walk and has...
  5. H

FAO Bunnymadhouse/Mopsmum and noseys - lol

Do you recognise these 2 little guys? (Double click on image for video) whoops doesn't work, not uploaded a vid before - help!"!!!
  6. H

Fluffy !!!!!

Not exactly the name I was expecting when it's owner dropped it off this evening, but it is rather cute - not looking forward to doing the live feed in the morning though.
  7. H

Barc Open Day - pic heavy

A few of the pictures I took at BARC's open day today. I'm assuming as people willingly posed they are o.k with them being posted but if not please holler and I'll remove your pic :) Bunnymadhouse, Mopsmum and daughter Hannah Big and Beiges jewellry stall (Rabswood and mum) Martlou...
  8. H

Mummy Helen - Cooooeeeee(and other nosey folk)

We thought we do a couple of poses for you before you come to pick us up :) and for the nosey folk meet the gorgeous Tommy and Petra Managed to get Stella too but the other 2 were a bit quick:lol:
  9. H

Dont talk Double Dutch

"We cant help it":lol:
  10. H

Incontinence and weight loss

Has anyone got any ideas regarding what might be causing incontinence in a male 5 year old bunny (neutered). He has had his urine checked for infections, been checked for kidney probs and diabetes and all come back clear. He has also lost just over a kilo in a month. He had previously lived...
  11. H

Poorly Bun - Vibes please

We have a gorgeous little bun here on his holiday who is poorly and needed an Emergency vet visit last night. He lost his wife last week before he came to stay and as he had been before and we knew his personality I could tell he wasn't himself. He has hardly eaten since late Saturday...
  12. H

Another picture request please - sorry

Probably one for rescues, but does anyone have a picture of a hutch or the conditions that one of their rescue buns has come from please that I can use on an info page that will explain why we support rescues. TIA
  13. H

Maloclusion - Does anyone have a pic please?

Does anyone have a picture of a bun and also a guinea pig with maloclusion please. I'm wanting it to use for an info section on why hay is important TIA
  14. H

How's this for a run?

Can you imagine if the bit to the left was a large double hutch or shed style section and then that huge run for them to play in. Dread to think how much it would cost though.
  15. H

I thought JackBuns Drake and Josh were....

Rabbits but having just seen Josh do the hugest stretch and yawn, I couldn't beleive how far he opened his mouth it was like watching a Hippo in the hutch:lol: I cant beleive how lazy these 2 are. They have been in the run since 6am and not moved a blimming inch:roll: Have just popped them...
  16. H

7 gorgeous Rex babies

In a local garden centre pet section. I have popped in twice in the last 2 weeks and seen them double in size and they are adorable but when talking to the guy who worked there I have grave concerns. He told me he had been breeding rexes for 13 years knows EVERYTHING about them and does it...
  17. H

I so love this bun

Meet Mokey, she is a 9 year old German lop who is boarding with us. She's been coming to us now for 4 years and we are starting to see her slow down a little these days, but she is such a love, so affectionate and makes lovely grunting and groaning sounds just like a cat purring when you stroke...
  18. H

Rrp. £300 !!!!!!!!!

For this - they have got to be having a laugh, it's also sadly only 140cm long and they do a smaller version too:(
  19. H

Thump Thump Thump

Looks like another sleepless night for me. We have 2 boarders here who you'd hardly know are here during the day, but you can guarantee at 11.30pm every night they start thumping like mad and dont stop until 7am the next morning. They have stayed with us several times now and never had this...
  20. H

As buns get older

Do you find they mellow and become more affectionate towards you? Monty our little lionhead was never too keen on being picked up and it used to be a real tussle to get him out of his hutch into the run. He was exactly the same when we got him a new wife Milly, but since we've had Munch (who...
Back