• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Lea-Anne

Patrick at one and a half.

Little photo update on my boy for Jack's Jane and Funny Bunny especially. My little boy is growing up. :love: At Playworld Planting potatoes at gran H's. Crazy morning hair! With his bestie. Cuddles First Easter egg.
  2. Lea-Anne

Connie gsd puppy 10wks x

Some puppy cuteness for the weekend ! ;):lol:
  3. Lea-Anne

My new bun

So as it's getting cold I was keen to get Ebony a friend even though she is still young. The bonding - well there wasn't any - they instantly got on. :love: Bertie ( as we have now called him) is 9 months old, another pets at home child's bunny. Came from Rabbit Rescue North West.The owner...
  4. Lea-Anne

cute new baby bun!

My new bunny. :love: She is 9 weeks old and from a local rescue. Her mum and her siblings were rescued when she was 5 weeks. The vet said her mum was so skinny he doesn't know how she fed the babies :(. Not sure on a name yet only got her this morning. :D
  5. Lea-Anne

Nudging the belly ?

Nudging/nipping at the belly of another rabbit? What does it mean? Otis keeps doing it to Pip today. She doesn't seem bothered by it, I'm just intrigued! :-)
  6. Lea-Anne

Spay and no uterus ??

Pip went to be neutered today. The rescue has messaged me saying the vet did a slightly different op as her uterus was not developed properly so they have not removed it just the ovaries. It would have been too invasive to try and remove. Anyone else had this? Does it mean she was too young to...
  7. Lea-Anne

Patrick's photoshoot *baby related*

Thought some of you may like to see his photoshoot photographs (especially Funny Bunny!). I'm very happy with them and want to share. Patrick at 17 weeks on 3rd Febuary 2015.
  8. Lea-Anne

Happy Easter from a BABY BUNNY ;-)

:wave:
  9. Lea-Anne

My two new additions

My two new additions. Our new bunny. She is from North west rabbit rescue, found in a box with three others outside the Manchester Pdsa. Most likely an unwanted litter. She was estimated at about three months and underweight. That's a washing up bowl, she's very small but has been putting on...
  10. Lea-Anne

*updated*Middle Ear Infection Advice ?

My friend's rabbit has had on-going treatment for snuffles and dentals. Currently he has a very bad head tilt. The vet has him on baytril, meloxidyl, panacur and canaural. He's moving around and eating well. A week later the vet saw him Thursday and suggested Septrin as he's probably...
  11. Lea-Anne

Jane, I've stolen Lord Herbert... ;-)

This is a rescue bun I will be rehoming if he bonds with my bun Meg. :love: His name is Jasper but we want to call him Otis. :D
  12. Lea-Anne

New arrival ! * baby related* Updated. More photos!

Hi all some of you may have known I was expecting. Well here he is, one week early! :love: I was cleaning out the bun shed ( much to the annoyance of my husband!) Thursday day and I nearly did the splits on the lino. I know, I know bad! Well I have no idea if this spurred things on or if he...
  13. Lea-Anne

Weepy eye - meds help!

Moss has had a weepy eye for the last month. Finished a course of 10 days on Baytril and Tiacil twice in that time frame but every time he stops it it comes back with a few days. The weird thing is the eye responds to the meds the first few days very quickly and by day 10 is pretty much back to...
  14. Lea-Anne

A hutch is not enough...

One's own arm chair is preferable pwease. :D I have titled this photo King V. :lol: Chilling with meg Default meg Awake for once! Cuddles with dad Thought I should share some pics of my houserabbits as it's been a while.
  15. Lea-Anne

Not a bunny but...

still cute... Hammy Mo Farrah now also known as 'chunk.' :lol:
  16. Lea-Anne

Lost Jester yesterday :-( What do I do now?

I had a group of buns years ago but as I lost them I didn't replace them. As of these last few weeks I was down to my last two, Fraggle and Jester. Both are 8 years old or more. Jester passed yesterday. I now have one lone bun. She ( a lionhead) does live next to my two giants but they are...
  17. Lea-Anne

giant video - cute

Hope this link works.. Moss finds a couple of cornflakes at the bottom of the box ;) :lol: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151789568250857&l=3177288986975270375
  18. Lea-Anne

Need your voices - Animal cruelty at Crealy

This is on Facebook. I won't add pics as upsetting but the lady who took the photo said: The image here was taken by a rabbit savvy member of the public in the last week or so. She went to speak to a member of staff when they saw this newborn kit out of the nest, mum exhausted and in...
  19. Lea-Anne

Elderly rabbits in a group ?

I used to have a group of six rabbits. Originally these were all male/female pairs and I managed to bond 3 couples together. I loved having a group, the interaction is completely different from a couple. Over the years I have lost some and now down to just two :(. My question is these two...
  20. Lea-Anne

Advice for my friend's bun please!!

Just had to take one of my best friends rabbits Rolo to the emergency vets. The stupid incompetent idiot said he had rabbit syphilis. There isn't a scab on him. He's struggling to breath, nose streaming, all blocked up and eye watering  I basically just told them the vet messed up and hes now...
Back