• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Lea-Anne

Female rabbits behaviour is driving me to want to rehome her...

Agreed. I had one that was free range and still chewed a hole in my couch. Some chewing is marking and wearing their teeth. It’s what they do, why farmers hate them so much! Mine will always be outside, they seem so much relaxed and happier in runs than living rooms - JMO !
  2. Lea-Anne

Getting a Continental giant

I have had a couple of contis reach 8 years. I’ve had a few of them. They are a special breed, with a distinct personality. I love them! One thing I have learnt about rabbits though is there is no guarantees. Any breed has it’s issues and rabbits as a whole are not easy pets.
  3. Lea-Anne

ARC's Recent Heroic Rescue *WARNING UPSETTING IMAGES*

Oh they are gorgeous!
  4. Lea-Anne

Elsa-U/D- 18th Feb -New Pics Added Post 27

Eeekkk what is this Jane ....??? :lol: *acts shocked but isn’t really* AMAZING news! She is beautiful! Welcome Elsa xx
  5. Lea-Anne

Eliza Doolittle- U/D 9th Feb-She's Dead :-(

Jane you are the best rabbit owner I know. In no way have you failed her. You know yourself how complex rabbits are. They are such hard work. Please please don’t beat yourself up. Sending you lots of love and support at this difficult time. Xx
  6. Lea-Anne

Dealing with loss (Potentially triggering)

You just have to let yourself grieve and it takes as long as it takes. There’s no way of avoiding it. When you feel ready a new little heart beat may be a welcome distraction x They never replace them but just provide you with some new happiness.
  7. Lea-Anne

Lord Herbert's Seizures- Updated 29th Nov- He's Still With Us

How awful to deal with this Jane. Good idea to video, provides much more information. Never seen anything like that. I hope together you and your vet can figure it out. Like you haven’t had enough to deal with lately xx
  8. Lea-Anne

Elyse-Updated 14th Nov - She's Gone :-(

Thinking of you and Elyse Jane xx
  9. Lea-Anne

Today is Morse's First Birthday !!

Happy birthday Morse. Hope you get spoiled xx
  10. Lea-Anne

Endeavour Choked :-( -U/D Seems to be OK Now

How horrible! I've been at the vets recently with one of mine. Thought it was too good to be true I escaped Christmas and new year without a vet bill! :lol:Glad he has recovered Jane. Sending lots of calming vibes for your nerves too! :) It was my birthday yesterday and had planned a lovely meal...
  11. Lea-Anne

Just enjoy every day you have with him. If recent events have shown none of us know how long we've got.
  12. Lea-Anne

Could one of my rabbits have killed the other?

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope with some tlc Elsa can get over this ordeal xx
  13. Lea-Anne

deeply sad with grief

“When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.” ― Kahlil Gibran Xxxxx
  14. Lea-Anne

I think I might have the cutest kitten ever

Beautiful colouring.
  15. Lea-Anne

One of the Ways Lord H's Chronic Gut Problems Effect Him

Wow Jane that is so weird! Thanks for sharing, never seen anything like that before. So glad you have got him stable.
  16. Lea-Anne

I very much admire and respect owners of outdoor rabbits!

As soon as I get in from work I'm straight out to check on them and clean them out. I just get on with it. Love afterward seeing them all clean and warm tucking in to some fresh hay. :love:
  17. Lea-Anne

Vibes For Endeavour Please :-( *Warning Sore Hock Photo*

Lots of well wishes from us for Endeavor xx.
  18. Lea-Anne

How do you serve your hay?!

Some in nest box, some in a hay rack.
  19. Lea-Anne

What do you call your bunny's other half?

Same. Or I'll say 'friend.' I find it a bit weird saying wife or husband.
Back