• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. willowflower27

Bunny burrito failed

Priscilla is having a ear issue at the moment partly due to not letting me remove the wax etc but I have discovered rather unhelpfully that the bunny burrito technique doesn't seem to work on a tripod!! She just twists somehow and escapes miss Houdini is making applying the drops hard Some...
  2. willowflower27

Priscilla mammary lump

So as things often do for me and Priscilla we have hit another bump (literally) and once again I have some tricky choices to make Obviously her pelvis is a mess , spondylosis and sore hock on one remaining back leg which I am managing with pain meds and manuka honey, however she is also entire...
  3. willowflower27

Princess P and an update

Some of you will have seen my posts on Priscilla and spaying etc over in health a while back given the current situation of the dreaded covid situation I forgot to update everyone on her CT results, well they were bad sort of what I was expecting but her pelvis was obviously broken at same time...
  4. willowflower27

Spay advice and pododermatitis on front feet

Sorry to only post when I need something but Priscilla is having a rocky time at the minute! Just a recap since last time I updated her story tried to bond her myself that failed tried to bond her with a friend who is rabbit savvy that failed ( probably due to the fact she still has her...
  5. willowflower27

Kitchen renovation and Priscilla

Firstly I hope this is in the correct place apologies if it isn't, I am getting a kitchen renovation by my local council as mine has been pronounced unfit, my question is what should i do with Princess P? I don't really have anywhere to put her and unfortunately due to timing etc I can't get...
  6. willowflower27

Porphyrin?/blood in urine

Priscilla has just been in the litter tray and because of her pelvis issues sometimes she leaves a couple of spots out side the tray due to mobility/comfort issues and it's an orangeish red she is otherwise well binkying eating normal cheeky self and she has had a few dried carrot pieces this...
  7. willowflower27

Some of princess p

Priscilla still continues to do well considering the state if her pelvis and her ongoing hock issues I just love her so much I plan to enjoy everyday I have with her (although it breaks my heart I'm her third home and I might not have her long but hey how longs a peice of string?) She's super...
  8. willowflower27

Eating normal poop

As the title really well she doesn't exactly eat it but I've noticed every time Priscilla passes normal poo she dices it up? She eats hay well now I've found one she likes and is otherwise well it's just odd and makes cleaning up after her a nightmare as although she is litter trained to wee she...
  9. willowflower27

Such a poser

She's so photogenic also and absolute madam at time's but I don't know how I'd have coped without her these last few weeks [emoji3590] Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  10. willowflower27

How to get a rabbit to eat veg

She will take nothing but parsley o sprinkle some fresh parsley amongst her hay as she also isn't a huge hay eater before i got her she was in pellets and that's all I'm surprised her teeth are ok but I've tried all sorts of veg herbs and grass and nothing but parsley will do bit I'm worried...
  11. willowflower27

I want to wrap her in bubble wrap

Given my current state of mind which is fragile I can't bear the thought of losing her at any point no matter how far in the future I know this is ludicrous and unrealistic bit honestly she is my only source of solace right now Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  12. willowflower27

Bar chewing HELP

I am completely at my wit's end with princess Priscilla she continues to do well in most respects we have the sore hock issue under control and she's now mostly free range in the house however nighttime proves to be a nightmare literally I allowed her free range and she kept waking me up in the...
  13. willowflower27

Hay advice & hayrack

I need a hay rack that she can't get caught in I tried a wooden teepee type one and she destroyed it in a day plus Priscilla goes off hay after a few days she eats some and then abandons it her teeth are fine I'm just not finding "the" one does anyone have any suggestions for the world's...
  14. willowflower27

Trying to study

She gets cheekier and more demanding each day my sock is now toeless my laptop is down a few keys and heaven knows what the last answer on my current module says as she stood on the enter button before I finished [emoji44][emoji44] all before she stole a hay cookie It's a hard life being...
  15. willowflower27

Spay advice??

Ok so Priscilla needs spayed that's not really my question I guess I'm looking for opinions/reassurance as to when I should go for the op? Part of me the panicky owner is just do it now as she's over 2 and I'm worried about cancer risks but the other part is thinking of her she's been through 3...
  16. willowflower27

Look who's fur is growing back

Finally!!! I was concerned she was forever going to have a baldy bum but in the last few days her coat has has a growth spurt, she's still being a mischievous little madam I am trying to study [emoji849] Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  17. willowflower27

Lavender is it safe?

Princess P joined me in the garden today she is super fussy with veg and herbs that I've tried her but she's in love with the lavender I stopped her eating it but I guess my question is can she have a little? Is it safe? Also she's at my rosemary is that ok for her Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000...
  18. willowflower27

I got dis

Some man called Santa came and gave me dis and a load of other stuff but mainly I like dis mummy says I'm spoiled for something called Christmas I not had a Christmas before but I like it Merry Christmas Everyone from Priscilla and her Bunslave x Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  19. willowflower27

So demanding

Hoooman your not paying enough attention My princess p is so affectionate it's strange I've never met a rabbit like her plus on a positive note after much trial and error her hock is beginning to improve although the list of things she has destroyed is growing day by day Sent from my ONEPLUS...
  20. willowflower27

Cutaneous myxo post vaccine!

Ok do missy p is at it again causing me stress she had her myxo-RHD vaccine a week past Monday and in the last few days she has had swellings appear above both eyes I am aware the vaccine can cause some clinical signs but not sure if I need to do anything about it she is already on loxicom and...
Back