• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. March Hare

Charlie Update :)

Charlie the Frenchie from Bristol Rabbit Rescue has been with me for a week now. :love: I cannot BELIEVE how much I have grown to love her in the short span of time! :love: :love: She has been eating fresh grass and vegetables and hay and readi grass really well.....though I haven't been able to...
  2. March Hare

Charlie Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Just a short while ago, the incredibly GORGEOUS Charlie.....the agouti French lop doe from Bristol Rabbit rescue.....arrived at my house......her new forever home!!! :D :D :D She is an absolutely STUNNING girl.....and I am still reeling at the SIZE of her!!! :shock: :love: :love: :love: She has...
  3. March Hare

Bunnyrun From Slough To Lewes

Is there anyone who can help with a leg of a bunnyrun on Friday morning? We need a leg of the journey from Slough to Lewes in East Sussex. At the moment the other three legs of the journey are *probably* covered. Anyone? Pretty pretty PLEEEEEEASE??????? :D
  4. March Hare

My Little Mini Lop Boy Bramble

I snapped a couple of quick pics of my sweet little boy Bramble whilst I was scrubbing his hutch out.....so thought I would share them with you! I love this wee little guy SO much.....he is so sweet and affectionate!!! :love: :love: Bramble Is Bramble a Disapproving Rabbit????????? :lol:
  5. March Hare

My French Lop Daisy .....One Chilled Out Bun!

Tonight my French lop girl Daisy had her grooming session. She lays on my legs whilst I groom her......she LOOOOOOVES being brushed! :love: She is a VERY big girl, and when she stretches out on me to be groomed, she is as long as my legs! Tonight she actually fell asleep whilst I was doing her...
  6. March Hare

Sleep Well My Darling Mavis :(

Last night my beautiful, loving, cheeky girl Mavis made the journey to Rainbow Bridge as she slept. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I am absolutely heartbroken. She was very special to me. She was one of my house piggies, and I shall miss her little face popping up to greet me and have a nose...
  7. March Hare

My Beautiful New Girl Blackberry

I would like you to meet the newest edition to my bunny family! This is my gorgeous new black girlie, Blackberry. :love: She is a lovely, friendly girl. I brought her home the night before Christmas Eve, and the next day I took some Christmas piccies of her. I thought it was about time that she...
  8. March Hare

Happy Gotcha Day Honey !!!!!

My gorgeous old girl Honey shares her Gotcha Day with Maizy's ultra-handsome boy Flynn. :D So I decided to make Honey her own Gotcha Day thread so that she doesn't feel left out! :D So 'Happy Gotcha Day', my sweet, gorgeous girl.....Mummy loves you SO much! :love: :love...
  9. March Hare

Timmy Gets Ready For Christmas!

Today Timmy received his LOVELY new Christmas Stocking in the post that Maizy made in aid of Southampton Rabbit Rescue. He LOVED it.....and so do I!!! Thank you SO much, Jacquie!!! xxxxx It really put him into the Christmas spirit, so he decided to put his decorations and his tree up...
  10. March Hare

My Precious Boy Timmy :)

I just took these pics of my precious, special little man Timmy last night......so thought I would share!!!!! :love: :love: Blurry, but cute!!! :lol:
  11. March Hare

Advent Calendar Appeal for Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue

Hello All! :wave: After recently finding out that Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue is currently suffering under an absolutely HORRIFIC 4 figure vet bill, and that the veterinary practice is considering refusing future treatment for any more buns until the bill is reduced, I decided that it was time for...
  12. March Hare

Frankie Bun's Halloween

I took these pics of my bunny Frankie on Halloween. But being completely unorganised, and always putting things off, I have only just downloaded them from my camera! :oops: :roll: :lol: Ah well, better late than never, I guess! :lol: Here is Frankie!!! :love:
  13. March Hare

My Lovely Piggie Girlies!!!

My girlie piggies have been enjoying the sunshine out in their run today, so I took some pics! :D Myrtle Truffle, Willow, & Mabel Myrtle, Mousie, & Cookie Truffle Willow
  14. March Hare

Tri Dutch Update Pics !!!!!

The Tri Dutch family continues to do VERY well!!! :D Mum and Dad are very settled now, both always approach me for noserubs and treats and to be fussed over. :D Little Applejack is growing like a weed! :shock: He is nearly as big as his Mummy now....though must be a late bloomer, as there is...
  15. March Hare

Transport Needed Bedfordshire To Eastbourne

I am trying to sort out transport sometime after tomorrow from Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire (Hugo's There) to Eastbourne in East Sussex. Transport is for two of the Fire Sow piggies that will be travelling to Bedfordshire from Honeybunny's on Thursday. If you can help with this, please let...
  16. March Hare

The Residents Of 'The Dutch Village' !!!

Following a direct request from Carys, here are individual pics of the residents of my Dutch Village!!! :D Timmy :love: Petal Lucy Precious Charlie Felicity Suzy Petie Lola Archie Tammy Sky Theodore Lizzie Applejack Purdy Pongo Chrissie
  17. March Hare

New Pics Of Chrissie !!! :)

I finally managed to get some pics of Chrissie yesterday evening.....so here are new pics of this lovely girlie!!! She is SUCH a sweetheart! :love: :love: Chrissie
  18. March Hare

Pongo And Purdy!!!!!!!!!! :)

Here are a few pics of my new blue Dutchie pair, Pongo and Purdy, that I adopted from ARC! They just arrived at my house on Saturday morning, and are settling very well already! I planned to take pics of Chrissie too, but my camera battery died so it will have to wait until tomorrow!:( Pongo...
  19. March Hare

Dutchie Nom Noms!!!!!

I decided to once again go out and amuse and entertain my neighbours by crawling around my garden on my knees, dragging a bucket and cutting grass with the scissors! :oops: :lol: :lol: I think they are sure I am totally insane.......one of them said to me last summer, 'Ummm......you can borrow...
  20. March Hare

New Dutchie Pics!

Just a bit of an update on the Tri Dutches! :D :DThe three remaining buns are doing VERY well! They are settling very well, have been out exploring the garden, and it almost seems like they have always been here!:D I just love them to pieces, they are THE most fantastic buns, and have huge...
Back