• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

licky bunnies

is it normal rabbits licking you to death? my baby bunny is licking me terribly lol but is this ok she seems to be to tame for a unhandled bunny and has agressive mum im thinking can she be ill and may just look tamer cause shes down?
  2. S

what breed?

what breed and colour is my new bun? she is only 7 weeks old. thank you
  3. S

sad story *Rats*

this is whats happened to me yesterday and today i feel really bad.... Well our poor doe rat Ghost got pregnant some how and we didn't know. she was in with her other 6 friends and yesterday she had babies because she had them in that cage the other had eaten or torn 6 apart. 4 was alive but...
  4. S

new bunny

think it goes here... there was a women who was rehoming bunnies some of you may of known about she still has them all except the one i just took. i went to check it all out and took her to get new stuff for bunnies. shes copinf well actually thought she would of gave it all up and left...
  5. S

My ratties...*pic heavy*

The ratties...This may sound mean but when these die i will be breeding a year after since i have 31 pet rats i can not possible breed when i have that many pet rats already lol Spidler in the car... Jd with me sleeping. Spid with bread on her head. :lol: Spid on my tummy Again...
  6. S

My bunny

Well he is housed on his own now...he was with a g-pig (all his life) but Patch got eaten by a fox. so me not knowing best i go get 3 g-pigs for him to go with but got people telling me he shouldn't be with g-pigs but he doesn't get on with ny rabbit so now on his own... Any advise? Now i have...
Back