• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

licky bunnies

Aww ok shes only 7 weeks thought its cause shes young thinking im her company bro or sister kind of thing then she seems to be sleeping alot thought she could be upset or unwell.
  2. S

licky bunnies

is it normal rabbits licking you to death? my baby bunny is licking me terribly lol but is this ok she seems to be to tame for a unhandled bunny and has agressive mum im thinking can she be ill and may just look tamer cause shes down?
  3. S

what breed?

shes like that with white leg and nose. shes a cutie!
  4. S

what breed?

she was a rescue bun really the women is having trouble keeping males from females i though flossy was a male now i have to have both buns done to be together lol and have to wait 6 months for flossy to be spayed male bun can be done sooner though. she isn't excellt on bun keeping i will inform...
  5. S

what breed?

Ok im not a great person on info on buns didn't realise. and my friend bought one and shes 8 weeks old and thats in wales.
  6. S

what breed?

she was from somebody who didn't want her. i was told shes weaned shes eating drinking ok.
  7. S

what breed?

what breed and colour is my new bun? she is only 7 weeks old. thank you
  8. S

post ur pics here =)

i want to find this out with my new bunny to so im starting a thread lol.. hope you find out what breed or bun you got.
  9. S

sad story *Rats*

Thanks just wish i knew mum wasn't producing milk earlier then they would of gone to foster mum also she rejeted them also can mean the babies had something else wrong with them. Her friends shouldn't be pregnant we think its when my mum had ghost out and i cam down with a boy and left him on...
  10. S

sad story *Rats*

didn't point out they are rats incase you didn't realise they wasn't bun lol sorry.
  11. S

sad story *Rats*

this is whats happened to me yesterday and today i feel really bad.... Well our poor doe rat Ghost got pregnant some how and we didn't know. she was in with her other 6 friends and yesterday she had babies because she had them in that cage the other had eaten or torn 6 apart. 4 was alive but...
  12. S

new bunny

Pm'd you hun.
  13. S

new bunny

Not sure what i make of her old women breeding out of hand maybe? she doesn't know how to sex them which is a problem her next door neibour did the 4 boys and 4 girls i did the other two sexing. I'm no expert at all on sexing buns unless older. buns.
  14. S

new bunny

she said she has 4 boys 4 girls in one litter there a wild bunny colour and like a powder blue colour(going on rat coloour lol cause i dont know anything on bunny colours) and white and the agouti(again rat colour) and white. Then there is 2 boys (i think) thats older and one is gray one is...
  15. S

new bunny

He is a she... she will be spayed anyway just incase sooty pops in where shes staying cause he likes to wonder in the house and hes not been done. may change the name now since he is not a girl! lol
  16. S

new bunny

Does anyone have pictures of around 6-8 weeks old rabbits parts so i can see what sex he is for sure? thank you
  17. S

new bunny

He is very tiny atm and its not definate its a boy when do there balls show? seems to have a winkle with no balls? looks different to the females so it probs a boy we dont know if he will go outside he is really tame me and mum in love with him so looks like maybe a house bunny but depends how...
  18. S

new bunny

think it goes here... there was a women who was rehoming bunnies some of you may of known about she still has them all except the one i just took. i went to check it all out and took her to get new stuff for bunnies. shes copinf well actually thought she would of gave it all up and left...
  19. S

My ratties...*pic heavy*

Yeah he is a total downer probibly cause he hasn't got fur to clean and he goes to sparky to clean and gets bullied. :lol:
  20. S

My ratties...*pic heavy*

oh no cleaning is the best bit! just done mine 2 less cages now done intros ! thank god they get on lol
Back