• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Hare w. twig stuck in her mouth??

She's back tonight!!! Thank you, Jbun, I guess she's an independent lady :)
  2. L

Laboured Breathing

Thinking of you both, best wishes, xx
  3. L

Thank you, Jbun, for this reply! It gives me hope that she might handle it. I just called a local pet hospital who suggested a fishnet, & analyzing the pics I took (wish I could post them), I think she did slightly adjust it from where it was - seems there's less of it on the one side... Thanks...
  4. L

This is my 1st post since losing my beloved Mimi in Dec. There is a hare I named Tilly who I love feeding in my yard, she often eats branches, too. Today, just now, as she was eating, a twig got stuck in her mouth :( She's fussed w. it unsuccessfully to remove it & as much as she's friendly w...
  5. L

Forever in my heart, Mimi

Thanks so very much. Ohhh, "All well again" - thank you for this sweet, amazing reminder.
  6. L

~ Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2015

I'm late, but today I added pics to my post about my beloved Mimi just below. Left this world on Tuesday, Dec. 29th :'( Sweetest superstar.
  7. L

My special Mr Magoo

Bless him, I'm so sorry.
  8. L

Thank you for these comforting words, xx
  9. L

Thank you all so much... This pain is unreal.
  10. L

RIP my beautiful boy

I'm so sorry :'(
  11. L

I can't believe I'm writing this :cry: My darling Mimi passed yesterday. Less than a month 'til she'd have turned 9. On Sept. 18th, she was lethargic, no appetite, & a new vet suspected fluid in her lungs, & determined she had 3hrs to live. She was aggressive & angry w/ me when I said I won't...
  12. L

Orchard Grass vs. Timothy Hay?

Thanks!! I meant better for her nutritionally/"would she be massively deprived of anything w/ just orchard grass?" That said - your replies are comforting! I think the Timothy ends up as her litter for the most part :p
  13. L

Orchard Grass vs. Timothy Hay?

Hi there :) Is one superior? Mimi LOVES the soft pieces, & recently the lady @ the store recommended Orchard Grass - genius! I never knew it even existed, for yrs I'd be sorting the Timothy hay to find the pieces she loves. Ended up buying both after reading somewhere Timothy is essential...is...
  14. L

Milli & Poppy - Dutch Rabbits :)

So attentive and alert!! Gorgeous! xxx
  15. L

Go to bed!!

Love her!!
  16. L

Daisy is back outside!!

Such a pretty girl!!
  17. L

Attempts to access my account

I'd gotten this a while back as well, I think the IP was somewhere in the US :/ Strange...
  18. L

Loosing a rabit (RIP 21.09.15)

Oh, my heart is with you! That's my bunny's age & I understand the attachment! I hope Guh recovers, xx
  19. L

Think I'm losing Toffee-diet help please post 31 !

Toffee is in excellent hands, xx Thanks for this update!
  20. L

Peanut 12wks old today!!

What a beauty!! <3
Back