• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Red

Red was a belgian Hare. He came to me at a few weeks old. He had hip dysplacia. He spent most of his life in his basket watching the world go by. He had survived Myxi, EC and and allergic reatcion to a bee sting. He had to be pts yesterday aged six. His Dysplacia became too much for him...
  2. L

Dopey

I didn't have you long....But you were loved very much Especially by Karen1980 Rip Dopey
  3. L

Help Lonely Monty

Monty and Bonnie were bonded. She was his eyes as he is blind. she groomed his poorly eyes, showed him where the food was etc they were inseperable They lived outside in a big pen. Bonnie was PTS on monday and now Monty is understandably mourning. he is not liking being in the pen alone...
  4. L

Bonnie

Bonnie (Bertha from the ARC) Had to be PTS yesterday after a long battle with Ecuniculi. Her partner Monty Moo is devestated and being that he is blind and she was his eyes... he is really suffering too. Rip Bon Bon she is the Black bun in the avatar
  5. L

HELP Baby bun with Myxi

I have a friend who bought a baby bun from a breeder last week. it was booked in for its myxi jab today. This morning she discovered the bun has early stage myxi (as in it was ok last night) Bun was taken to vets................. They gave it a myxi jab and said if not better by thurs then...
  6. L

I am Furious!!

My Alice has nodular Myxi (she has been vacc) This is day five of treatment. She is responding well. she has lots of bumps and will be scarred if she survives. Someone at work asked how she is doing when someone else said Leave her out for the foxes and get another one for a fiver out...
  7. L

Im Furious FLYSTRIKE

those buns had been very badly treated before they came to rescue i nursed them for a long time and now it dies like this. She actually had the cheek to say that she'd like to have another pair when things had settled down. She has more chance of me marrying George Clooney and giving birth to...
  8. L

Teeth Problems...... Humpfrey

We have had a bun brought in with really bad teeth. The back ones were burred down on tues (27th May) when he went for his post op check on sat they were really bad again:shock: He is very very thin and will only eat carrots, no hay no pellets no other veg (i'm having to syringe feed him) my...
  9. L

Mr Fox has visited Me

:cry: A very very brave fox has been round for the last couple of nights (1 am) The first night he ripped the run completely off the front on the hutch, the buns had retreated to the top of the double storey. I have no idea how he pulled it off as it was built in to the run and not damaged in...
  10. L

Ignorance is Bliss

Oh Yea who for! Two male bunnies four years old no names (do you name rabbits?) , living seperatly in what i can describe at best as a four sticks with chicken wire attached. God only knows why foxes haven't eaten them. Only fed fruit museli, no hay no bedding no shelter, veg once a week...
  11. L

Vibes For RED / Home now

The Buns were playing quite happily on the grass running around and binking. The Red the belguin Hare Flopped on his side. When I went to investigate he was very very hot and was shaking. His eyes were bulging. I rushed him to the vet and they thought at first that he had ingested some kind...
  12. L

I am stupid!!!!! ELVE Dont laugh!

Following on from ELVE and her lovely gift that she is getting the bunnies for easter, I decided to get one for my buns. Went on to ebay (a first for me) found one, little tikes climber and slide a real bargin, bid on it and Won!!!! They were going to post from Chelmsford (still didn't...
  13. L

Bertha from ARC

Bertha the french Lop has arrived with me from the ARC thanks to Karen1980 who travelled to twickenham and collected her for me Thank you sooooooo Much Karen She is Lovely i cannot believe such a beautiful girl was in rescue. I have called her Bonnie, and i am totally in love with her...
  14. L

Dolly has chased Me

This morning i went into the avairy and Dolly (7 month old Conti) was being a bit bossy to the elderly bun (12 year old dwarf lop) so i told her off. She chased me and grabbed my jeans leg and shook it. It was scary and funny at the same time. She then grabbed the basket of veg and ran...
  15. L

Bunny run ARC Twickenham to Dartford/ UD all sorted i hope!

Please could you help, I am very lucky to be able to rehome a french Lop from the arc but I need some help to get her to me. Can any one help with a bunny run, Thanks Lisa
  16. L

Bunny run Crewe to Dartford Kent

Not sure if this is how you do this, so sorry for treading on anyones toes!:oops: I would like to adopt a needy bunny that is in Crewe, but i am near Dartford can anyone help??? Lisa
  17. L

French Lops

I am Missing Delilah and have decided that if i can find a french lop (or two) In rescue I would like to adopt them. Fate is against me, cant find anything Local ish (can't travel to far at present) And the giant rabbit rescue aren't homing any buns at present. There are some lovely ones in...
  18. L

Bella and Prince

OMG love at first sight:love::love: Have you seen them? I think that they are on the arc website I SOOOOOOOOO want them Was looking for a french lop (now that Delilah Has gone to the carot field in the sky ) and they came up on the search They are just delicious
  19. L

GoodBye Delilah Do Do

You came into my life, from a horrible place I loved you the minute that i saw you. I will really really miss sharing toast with you Good bye delilah Do
  20. L

Help Delilah Do do U/D Delilah Died :( U/D Postmortem Results

Delilah is a 3ish year old french lop, Came to me via another rescue. She was in a two foot hutch and had a broken leg which the owners didn't know about , she stayed a year at another rescue they were going to put to sleep as they had had her a year and she was agressive and therfore not...
Back