• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

My Bunny swings his tail while...HELP!!

Not only when he jumps around! he does it most of the time when he sees me! can pls someone explain us??!
  2. D

My Bunny swings his tail while...HELP!!

running from me! what does this mean?? he runs away from me(always coz he doesnt want to be picked up) in know that...but why he always flips his cute tail around like crazy??! what that means??! does he plays with me "come and catch me"..i need your opoinion!!::roll:
  3. D

Disturbing Behavior!....

So he is NOT scared of me...but from the Cage?? I mostly put him in at nights to sleep... And when he licks my hands doesnt that means he Loves me ALOT???.......
  4. D

Disturbing Behavior!....

Hi bunny lovers :) -My bunny always acts strange...when i go outiside to play or pet him he runs like Hell........But when i catch him he.....Licks my hands! Whats that for? Is he or Not scared of me?.....I cant explain this kind of behavior! If he likes me why all this scary running fro me???!
  5. D

Flipping Tail..!?Help!

i ADORE rabbits! They are the Cutest :)
  6. D

Flipping Tail..!?Help!

Zelda looks super-cute!!!! lucky U :)
  7. D

Flipping Tail..!?Help!

Really?? thats So cute :) what other ppl think about it?? pls reply!!
  8. D

Flipping Tail..!?Help!

hi guys my sweet dwarf bunny -Topish- he is always flipping his tail upside down-or from left to right quickly when he sees me! it's funny...But what does it Means???! Pls Tell me!
  9. D

What's up with the Tail...?!

Hi guys im a Huge bunny lover and i own a fluffy dwraf-rabbit! he leaves out in our huge balcony and everytime i go out to pet or play with him he makes his tail go up-down right-left quickly and he does that running from me!! he runs away from me and makes that Tail thing...it's funny but what...
  10. D

lets have some silly pics

whats the point of this thread??? to make us look silly?...i dont get it! i thought you would post funny rabbit pics...
  11. D

Venny was just so impressed with his birthday present!

i dont HATE dogs....i just dont like them...i cant like em..i have been attacked by a dog...that's my right and my opoinion I hope U respect that. :)
  12. D

Topish, has a Whole Webpage!! Pls Visit!!!

beckiboo i'm sorry i did NOT wrote that! ...but i will be Honest - I dont Like dogs at all! Not coz they are ugly...coz they bite and they are dirty! they attack on kids and babies! that's NOT good! dogs behave so strange....i just cant understand dogs! I Love Buns Soooo much + Cats :) Sorry but...
  13. D

it was NOT me who wrote that! But i have to tell u i preffer Rabbits much more coz they are clean and cute.....dogs are dirty and **** anywere and they have sex anywere! i found that sooo disturbing...plus they bite with no reason! Some dogs Killed little children! attack on babys!! i know most...
  14. D

awwww disgusting d.og! this is not a cute bun...pls post only buns here
  15. D

he is 6 months old! still a baby right???... No buns are not so popular in Greece, but I adore them!!! they are the BEST pets ever :) Thanxxxxxxxxxx:oops: Kisses from Topish :)
  16. D

oh thanxxxx :) Topish Sends Kisses to ALL bun Lovers :)
  17. D

my little sweethearts!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! the whiteone looks like Kiefer Sutherland :) So cute!
  18. D

do u like my Topsih???
  19. D

Rodney Says Are You Gonna Be Long in That Litter Tray.......

awwww sooo cute and tidy :) i want em now!
Back