• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Rodney, Sophie and Chloe

Hi everyone :wave: I've been AWOL for a few months but had to come on and show you all what i got for my birthday.... my new bunny shed...:love::love: And upon the arrival of my new bunny shed, i have put my pair rodney and sophie in with my single girly Chloe and so far everything seems to be...
  2. R

Bunnies in Winter

This may be a daft question but with winter coming do buns tend to 'bulk up' to protect them from the cold? 2 of mine live outdoors and all through summer i had 2 very gorgeous slender bunnies and now its getting colder they seem to be getting a bit chubbier, even though I haven't really...
  3. R

Medication

Rodney had to stop in the vets overnight on Monday night to be treated for statis and i'm please to say he seems to be much better, a bit subdued but eating fine pooing fine etc. When i got my bill it gave me a break down of what he had had, and i'm just interested in what each one does: He had...
  4. R

Well known Pet Shop

I just wanted to write a quick note as p@h tend to get a bad press on this site, obviously it been a rehoming site andthem selling buns, however i just want to point out, i went to my local branch (wakefield) over the weekend and i was impressed, all the buns had pellets, plenty of hay, plenty...
  5. R

New Bunny

Just thought i'd keep you all updated. I know i'm not a regular poster but want to keep everyone up to date. As many of you know i found rodney my physco bun just over 5 months ago and have since adopted the lovely Sophie from Jill at Honeybunnies about a month and half ago. (By the way Jill...
  6. R

Help - Blood In Hutch

Went to give Rodney and Sophie their breakfast this morning and there is blood in the hutch, it wasn't fresh, it was dry and there wasn't alot of it, a few drops that seems to have been smeared about a bit. I checked them both over and both seem fine, all feet and claws in tact, no bald patches...
  7. R

Glossary - Words, Phrases and Acronyms you might see

Following Tamsins 'newbie' thread it has been decided we will do a glossary of common abbriations and commonly used phrases and words that a newbie may not understand: 2 foot - Bunny talk for rabbit owner. A&P - Allen and Page (a brand of rabbit pellets). AFAIK - As far as i know. Alfalfa -...
  8. R

A Bunnymooning Honeybunny - Pic heavy

I finally managed to get some pic so introducing..... Mr Rodney Rabbit and his new wife Sophie Home Sweet home The lovely couple (you can't see Rodney very well but he is there) Rodney Rodney attempting the great escape And a few of the very pretty very lovely Sophie They aren't the...
  9. R

Bonded Buns

I know this has probably been done before but i just wanted to post this for all the newbies and "shall I, sharn't I" people. I got my first ever newly bonded bun back on monday evening, the last tim ei had rabbit i was only very young and never bonded them neutered them etc. Rodney has been...
  10. R

Rodney Rabbit

Some pictures of my little man enjoying a run around the garden in the sun (well it was early evening so sunset really) and tucking into some dandylions for his tea. He's looking a bit scruffy at the mo, he's in major mault mode :love::lol::lol::love:
  11. R

Rabbits Weight

just a quick question, is there a way to tell if you bun is over weight or under weight? I tend to do a lot of unneccesary worrying about Rodney, because of his background i want to make sure he has a nice life. So within 8 week of finding him he had gone from been underweight, to on the...
  12. R

Blind Bunnies

I'm am just wondering how you tell if your bunny is blind? Sorry strange question, but i was wondering if its obvious? I mean do they bump into things when things get moved about, explore new areas very carefully and throughly before running about, and do they fall off things? Or is it much...
  13. R

Museli Mix

Does anyone know if museli mix contains additives and colourings? If so can it cause hyperactivity in rabbits? Can rabbits suffer from hyperactivity? My bun is currently on a mix, and i am in the process of swapping him to pellets. At the moment he is very hyperactive and i just wondered if...
  14. R

My Little Man

Seen as i have only ever posted one photo of Rodney (formly Sooty, name really didn't suit him) i thought i'd post a few. Sorry for the bad quality they were taken on my phone. He was feeling a bit sorry for himself as he had just been neutered.
  15. R

Spring Greens

After months of wondering what this 'spring green' was i have finally discovered it is a form of cabbage, after spending a good half an hour scouring the vegetable section in asda. Now since his neuter 2 week ago, this is the only veg Rodney (formly sooty) will eat, he nibbles carrot but is...
  16. R

Stroppy Bunny

Who else has a stoppy bunny? :roll: Ever since been nuteured Sooty has tunred into such a stroppy bunny. :lol: He turns his nose up all every type of veg, except spring greens and carrot, throws all his toys about in a strop, and has grown a lovely habit of thumping at me. :lol: I think someone...
  17. R

Hutch Size

Just wondering how many average size buns could fit comfortabley in a happy hutch 6ft x 2ft with run combo. By average i mean a small dutch cross and possibley 2 lionhead lops. I know a couple of people on here have 3 or four buns in these combos and i was wondering if they have enough room...
  18. R

Rabbit Nueter

I'm just after a bit of advice. My bunny is going in for nuetering tomorrow and i will be internetless until tuesday so i'm asking the silly questions in advance. He is normally an outdoor bun, so he has an overnight pen set up in the dining room (very quiet in there) have turned the heating...
  19. R

Sooty Bunny

Sorry for the poor quality pic, have to take them on my phone as he's scared of the falsh on my camera. Had to post a pic of my sooty bunny as he made me very proud last night. We fonud Sooty about 4 week ago now in the middle of the road outside my boyfriends house. After nearly half an hour...
  20. R

Rabbit Run

Does anybody know anything about these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-Guinea-Puppy-Wire-Pen-Run-Fold-Up-Garden-Indoor_W0QQitemZ130203056910QQihZ003QQcategoryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I am wanting to know, do the individual pannels unclip from eachother? We are looking at buying...
Back