• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

wild rabbits near new home

right, heres the thing. Harry lives in the house. But he goes outside if the door is open.We have made it safe for him, he can only get onto an enclosed paved area. We will be moving soon. The house we are going to backs onto open fields, and i have seen rabbits in the fields. We intend to fence...
  2. H

im moving to Bishop Stortford/Herts. Need a vet

can anyone recommend a good vet in the area please. I need a vet who is not just good with dogs and cats, but also rabbits gerbils rats and birds.Thankyou
  3. H

out door or indoor ?

a few weeks ago my daughter found a rabbit in our back garden. After a check up at the vets we were told it was a he and we called him Harry. We have tried to find his owners, but no one has come forward. At the moment Harry lives in our utility room. We have an open plan living/kitchen area and...
  4. H

hya

hello people. i'm very new to rabbit keeping,and i have many many questions to ask. My daughter found Harry in our back garden 2 weeks ago. We asked around the area, but could not find his owners. i had a rabbit when i was very young, and my daughter had become very attached to Harry ( we took...
Back