• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

wee colour

Her wee got smellier since she changed the food. so i must say it's the food-type. Do you agree? Should there be any other signs if she had an infection? She's drinking a lot too (even due to the hot weather).
  2. B

wee colour

Hi thanks for your answer. Fluffy should be about 7/8 months old. and i'm feeding her hay and food which brand name is extravital. it should be one of the best that we have here. In fact it is the most expensive kind of food. Bobbygirl
  3. B

wee colour

anyone knows if a darkish pee colour is normal in rabbits? could it be the food? do female rabbits get their monthly thing? sorry about the questions but recently we started seeing a dark pee in the cage. Fluffy's normal but her littertray stinks easily. she also does some outside the...
  4. B

Simbas ears are HUGE!!!!!!

He will never have hearing problems!!! he's cute!! even my fluffy's ears aren't that small but i like her! (she's a lionhead but without a mane since she's moulting)
  5. B

Help, fluffy has gone off her usual food

Hi thanks for your advice. However, false alarm. she has changed the type of pellets i.e. we have put two types of pellets in two bowls in her cage. she chose one today and is eating normally. So i guess she wanted a change of menu!! i used the same brand of food and this should have the...
  6. B

Hi if any of you have had such a behaviour pls send info. I'll not be able to answer immediately cause i have some urgent stuff to do. But i'll see your replies when finished. Thanks in advance.
  7. B

sorry no idea. when i bought her she was tiny, the pet-shop keeper said she was 3/4 months old. I don't know if bunnies that age would still be that tiny. We bought her in the last days of March so if he was right she should be about7 or 8 months old.
  8. B

I was feeding her some pellets that we have here in Malta their brand name is ExtraVital and is supposed to be one of the best. We're quite limited here as rabbits aren't very common as pets. We gave her bread only because she wasn't eating very much and we thought it could be better than...
  9. B

Hi everybody, i need some help/advice. Fluffy (my little lionhead) has gone off her usual food. She is eating hay bits of dry bread, carrots and celery but she doesn't want her usual food. Can anyone explain this behaviour? She seems bright and energetic. It's been quite hot here in...
  10. B

Our Rabbit's Stopped Eating - Please Help

Hi i read through this thread today. Unfortunately i don't have much time to access the forum every day. How is your little one? Is he eating now? My bobby stopped eating when he got sick. So please seek a vet's advice. I got there too late. He did not eat for about three days but then he...
  11. B

Lionhead grooming

Ok i'll try to find a comb like the one in the picture. Fluffy doesn't let me brush under her chin so i try to brush as much as possible from the sides. Brushing a bun is quite a task...gives me a lot of exercise too...:lol: Thanks to all for your replies, you're helpful as always...
  12. B

Lionhead grooming

Anyone can send me some tips on how to groom a lionhead. I am using a comb - like cat's- but it doesn't seem to be enough since the comb slides over my little fluffy's fur. thanks to anyone that will answer! looking forward to receive!!!!!! lots of hops from bobbygirl :wave:
  13. B

Grooming a fluffball

I use a comb like those used for cats. anybody has better suggestions? sometimes combs do not go through all the fur. And it's quite difficult to keep a bun quiet to brush!!! Good luck for your grooming sessions. It's not so difficult. It's my first experience with a lionhead and i like...
  14. B

Binki digs and bites my clothes...anyone else have this?

My fluffy does it too. She (by the way i learnt that fluffy is a she finally!!!) is always at chewing something. when i give her treats, she goes totally crazy hopping up an down from my lap when i'm sitting on the floor and asking for more ... please please.... more! :lol: I don't think the...
  15. B

Strange Passing

I'm sorry for your loss. Binky free little bun.
  16. B

Willow is dying, i'm sure of it now...

Wow, i've read through all the posts together and couldn't stop. May your willob be better each day. Pls keep us informed. I hope the easter bunny is watching over her!!
  17. B

small black feces

Thanks alison. At least i feel better now. I am still going to the vets tomorrow just in case but you surely know how to explain things clearly...! :D I am quite a worrier so that's why i'll go to the vet so that he gets checked up and i'd be tranquillised. I've adopted this bun a day after...
  18. B

small black feces

Hi everybody, i just wanted to know whether any of you had this experience. My little fluffy that is a lionhead (he's still young i think cause he's still small in size) is making two sorts of feces; Ones which are round and solid and others that can be little but black. Sometimes he does...
  19. B

Need info on Lionheads

Rabbit handling Anyone knows how to train a little bun to be handled and groomed. Mine is a little too fast for me to catch him withoug caushing stress - both to me and him.......!
  20. B

Need info on Lionheads

Thanks becki for the suggestion. Fluffy eats loads of hay by himself already. Before him i had a netherland dwarf and he didn't eat much hay. So i could note quite a difference. and, sillyrabbit, how cute is your scarlett!! Mine is similar but a little less hairy on the ears. Maybe because...
Back