• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Sleep tight beloved Bertie bun

So sorry Deb, my thoughts are with you and Nikki. Sleep tight big boy, have fun at the bridge with all your friends, new and old. Xxx
  2. D

URGENT: Please send all your thoughts to Debbie - Bertie is dead!

I'm so sorry Deb, my thoughts are with you and Nikki. Bertie was a very special boy, sent to help when he was needed most.... sleep tight Bertie xxx :cry:
  3. D

Three Brilliant People

Heres a strawberry for the top of the fruit bowl!:wave: I dont mind helping out Jill, wish I could do more but I'm running out of space now I've got the chooks... though I quite like that my house and garden is starting to look like a small petting zoo. :D Well done everyone. x
  4. D

wanted..sweet natured ladybun for merlin

Good luck finding the right girl Deb... it sounds like you'll be spoilt for choice now! :lol: xx
  5. D

New Arrival, Meet Tony

Awww, he's really lovely Jill! :love:
  6. D

Rehomed: Capri rex x doe PIC pt 23

Cant belive she hasn't been snapped up... I think she's gorgeous. :love:
  7. D

Which shed is best?? U/D Shed A has been paid for :0)

I have 2 of the 'A' type. In the summer its easy to replace the one small window with mesh then I put the window back when the weather gets colder (would probably be more difficult with 'B'). :wave:
  8. D

A Rescue SEE POST 140

She looks so much better Jill! Well done.:D I'm feeling very fruitless.:lol:
  9. D

Anyone Rememer Mookie Honeybunny (Donna)

Thats fantastic! I often think about Mookie, she arrived in the same box as Valerie and was here for a while... bless her, nice to see she's happy. :)
  10. D

Oldest rabbit

My friend, who works at the RSPCA, had her rabbit for 16 years!!! He was due to be snake food when he was rescued... has was called Lucky and looked more like 116 when he was PTS... his legs went and hardly had any hair on his back end but he's the oldest I've known. My own oldest was Dazy...
  11. D

Dripping water bottles

I've always used bowls but recently had to switch to a bottle for my housebunny... she started throwing the heavy water bowl and flinging water everywhere. She hated the normal sized bottles but the huge one made for GIANTS, parrots and puppies is working really well and she likes the fact she...
  12. D

those with house bunnys and bunnys in sheds

Housebunny in lounge, foster bunny in dining room and 2 fosters bunnies in a shed.... I wouldnt want to go back to hutch bunnies, not in the wet weather anyway. :D
  13. D

I'm annoyed with Petplan

I've never had insurance for any of my pets, and in the last 20 years it wouldnt have been worth my while. I really think that putting money aside is a far better option, expecially the price the premiums are now and all the exclusions.
  14. D

FAO The Honeybunny's team! (and anyone else)

Gorgeous bunnies! :love:
  15. D

Californian or Himalain?

They look like Netherland Dwarfs (or nethie crosses) with Himi markings (dark points). They dont look big enough to be Californians and have Nethie sized ears. My 2 favourite rabbits are Nethies and Californians, so they're beautiful to me, whatever they are. :)
  16. D

Please save Perry!

Good news, well done Jill and Amy! :D
  17. D

Please save Perry!

I understand why rescues find it difficult to rehome dental buns, but with correct diet, some rabbits may never need another dental. Perry is/was 3-4 years old..... and assuming he'd never had a dental before, and only '2 small molar spurs' were found, I think his chances of not needing another...
  18. D

Amber & Noel -A year today they were reunited <3

I'm so sorry hun. My thoughts are with you. Sleep tight handsome Noel, Amber wil be pleased to see you. xxx :cry:
  19. D

Chance..little lad

Oh no.... not little Chance! I'm so sorry to hear this, sleep tight little fella. :cry:
  20. D

Agouti appreciation thread

Ahhhh my favourite bunnies.... for me, nothing compares, agoutis are the best! :love:
Back