• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Stolen rabbits

Wasnt sure where to put this or if it had already been posted http://stunningbunnies.piczo.com/?g=52433411&cr=5 19 rabbits were all stollen please if anyone has any info contact the website owner
  2. N

going up/down the ramp

Hi, this question has probably been asked a million times before but I can't seem to find any threads on it. My little Fudge Cake has just got a new hutch with run underneath, well she cant seem to master the ramp, I have tried putting little treats on the ramp to see if this will encourage her...
  3. N

Rabbits on ebay

Hi, Someone is selling 2 rabbit hutches on ebay complete with 3 free rabbits, not sure if this link will work or not http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COMPLETE-RABBIT-HUTCHES-X2_W0QQitemZ230241660746QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I am so tempted to buy them, but then again...
  4. N

Chicken

My little chicken has died :cry: :cry: Chicken was a house rabbit, he died on New Years day, I know it sounds silly but I cant even bear to move his bed or toys, he always used to meet people as they came in through the door and I keep expecting him to be there when I come home from work, my...
  5. N

Lydia

I would like you to meet Lydia the latest addition to our family, we picked her up today I wasnt sure which end was which to start with as she is so fluffy :lol:
  6. N

Chicken just went for me

Hi, I dont post on here very often but am always reading your stories and usueful advice, but now I need help. My bunny is a house bunny called chicken, and he is usually so sweet and loving, anyway the last couple of times I have tried to stroke him or pick him up he has gone for me and kind of...
  7. N

my boys

hope this works, been having problems with photos Reggie Dillion And finally the man of the house Chicken
  8. N

another newbie

Hi, my name is Tam and I live in Kent we have 1 rabbit at the moment called Chicken (named by my daughter), we also have a snaked necked turtle, a corn snake and some goldfish. Chicken lives indoors with us, since he arrived he seems to rule the house, he decides when he should go back in his...
Back