• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Large converted dog crate - Gone

Thanks minilop, I've found a good home for it with a lady in Stockport who fosters for the rspca. X
  2. M

Marlon 4/07/2006 to 16/09/2012

Thank you for all your kind words. He was so very loved and although it was awful to see him go, I am glad I was with him at the end. Xx
  3. M

Large converted dog crate - Gone

Hi there, I recently lost my beloved house rabbit Marlon and as I am sadly not looking to get another rabbit, I am offering a large converted dog crate, litter tray, hay rack, food bowl, excel pellets and 2 unopened bags of hay. (burgess excel herbage) As it has been home to my gorgeous boy...
  4. M

Marlon 4/07/2006 to 16/09/2012

Well most of you probably won't remember me as I haven't been on for a long time, but as this is where it all started for me and my gorgeous bunny and sadly this where it now ends. I lost my gorgeous Marlon in the early hours of this morning, seemlingly to stasis but I have feeling there was...
  5. M

Vibes for Squidgy please *u/d he's home and nomming!*

Tons of vibes for Squidgy. He's one of my favourite rabbits on here. :love: Vic x
  6. M

Help! Rabbit not eating!

Thankfully yes, he's back to normal now! He decided at 4am to eat a couple of pellets and then drank loads of water before bounding round as if nothing at ever happened! :roll: Phew! I'm so happy he's ok!
  7. M

Help! Rabbit not eating!

I'm sat here going crazy because I noticed Marlon looking uncomfortable about 4 hours ago. Got him out and he is refusing to eat anything! I've had him running round the front room and I've been doing tummy massages but it's not helping. So far he's done 2 wees and 2 lots of poop but won't...
  8. M

Chinchilla's

Aww.. they remind my of my chinchillas, Star and Gizmo (RIP girlies) They're beautiful! :love: Vic x
  9. M

Our new addition - rescue staffie

Aww, thanks everyone! He should be going for 'the chop' at the end of next month. We weren't sure what vaccinations he'd had so I've just had them all done - he gets to go on a walk this weekend! (I wasn't taking any chances!) Can't wait for the gruesome looking things to be gone to be...
  10. M

Meet Carly - white gsd

Aww, she's stunning! Such a cute face! :love: Vic x
  11. M

He's about 12 months old we think. He's of the full belief that he's chihuahua, loves to curl up on your knee :shock and I'm sure if I offered him my bag he'd try and jump in it! :lol: Love seeing him sleep like that :love: he snores too. MopsyMops - If he eats any more of my stairs I'll...
  12. M

Aww thanks, that's really kind of you. Pm on it's way! Vic x
  13. M

Aww thanks! Yes, he finds it very yummy, he's done it twice now! :shock: My mum's dog is such a sweetheart too. He's just the biggest softie! :love: Vic x
  14. M

Meet Chico! His owner couldn't keep him anymore and despite saying we weren't having a dog yet, here he is! He's such a lovely natured dog if not a bit loopy :lol: Just hope he stops eating the stair carpet... :shock: Err... sleeping..!?! Can't leave my mums' dog off here, he's still my...
  15. M

Little update on my blind bun's

Aww, that's great news! Vic x
  16. M

Anybody else....

Aww, thanks guys. That's him after a hair cut! A gonk is one of those tatty bits of fur with eyes that you win on the fair! :lol:
  17. M

Anybody else....

.... got a bunny that looks like a gonk? :shock::lol:
  18. M

Vibes for Kovu pwease he is really poorly 8-( UD video added

Tons of vibes on their way to Kovu. Hope he's ok. Vic x
  19. M

Vibes for Benji, He's going in for an Xray- he seems worse U/D He's gone

Aww, sounds like he's having a tough time. Lots of vibes on their way for Benji. Vic x
  20. M

Blueberry muffin vibes please...UPDATE ..thursday

Only just seen this. Tons of vibes on their way for you and Blue. Vic x
Back