• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. michelle&holly

Gorgeous Holly left us Sunday

My gorgeous girl left us sunday 18th June after almost 12 years. Totally heartbroken. She went within an hour and nothing the emergency vets could do. My birthday today and i feel lost without her. Xxxx
  2. michelle&holly

Water Flavouring

Hi Guys I need some help - Holly doesn't really drink much water & she recently spent 2 days at the vet on a drip as she stopped eating - we think due to dehydration. I saw something in my pet shop a while ago that was berry flavouring to put in her water but they don't sell it anymore. Does...
  3. michelle&holly

Roaming Rudy's Adventures

Hi All I just thought i'd share some Roaming Rudy photos with you - as he spent his 2 weeks with me on my birthday. Meeting Holly! Eating & Drinking Holly's rations! Being pampered - getting a new pictur protector Hanging out with the rabbit gang Visiting Marwell for the day on my...
  4. michelle&holly

GI Statis again-UPDATE-LUMP-possible tumour-Review at vets

Hi Well some of you might remember i took holly to the vets at the beginning of July for GI statis. Came back from work yesterday - my mum had put her in the run but thought she wasn't right. I went out to see her & she hadn't eaten or been to the loo - and was all hunched up again. When i...
  5. michelle&holly

GI Stasis & Supa Rabbit Excel

Hi All, Well the past 2 days have been rather worrying for me. I got Holly out of her hutch Sunday morning to find her very dull & not eating. I hadn't actually seen her eat since the previous day. I put her in the kitchen & she sat in one corner huddled in a ball - but kept shifting her...
  6. michelle&holly

To Infinity & Beyond

Hi Guys Just thought i'd share this photo with you that i took of Holly at the weekend - thought it was a FAB action shot. What do you guys think? :wave:
  7. michelle&holly

Advice-Rabbit Shack attachable run

Hi All Just wanted some advice/opinions. I have a rabbit shack hutch & a seperate collapsible run that Holly goes in. When the weather is nice my mum puts her out after i've gone to work. My Mum has been away these past couple of days so i have put holly out as soon as i get home for about 4...
  8. michelle&holly

Rabbit Safe Compost - Help needed

Hi Guys Well i've bought bunny sprouts, dandelion seeds & rocket seeds that i want to grow for Holly. I came back with Miracle Gro compact compost & my mum said it might not be safe to grow things for Holly in it. What do you guys think? I have emailed the company but they haven't replied.
  9. michelle&holly

Greyhound Bunny

Hi All Have attached this to my spay op thread but it was too sweet not to put here. It was to stop Holly biting her stitches & my b/friend said she looks like a greyhound with its coat on. Bless!!! :D :D
  10. michelle&holly

Help - biting at stitches!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=46529 See above thread - Holly was spayed yesterday. Just went to check on her & give her some more timothy hay & caught her pulling at one of her stitches! What can i do to protect them from being yanked out?! Sorry i'm being a bit worried -...
  11. michelle&holly

Just got back from Spay Op

Hi guys well after much advice from you guys on here - Holly went in for her spay this morning at 9.30am. I came out of the vets & was a bit upset in the car after. Spent all day worrying & was waiting from a call from the vets to tell me i could collect her. Got to 4.30pm & no call so i rang...
  12. michelle&holly

Vetbed - Advice please

Hi All I'm sorry you've probably seen these questions before but i can't search the forum to find any answers (get error msg). 1)what exactly is it & can it be used every day or only when bunny is ill? 2)can it be used in the hutch to stop wee getting too messy? 3) can it be cut down...
  13. michelle&holly

Hi All

Hi I joined about a month ago & forgot to introduce myself! I live in Brighton & i have a Dutch called Holly who is now 1 yr 6 months old. She is very sweet & very tame - and according to my mum i totally spoil her! She's just got a new Rabbit shack hutch which took her some getting used to...
  14. michelle&holly

New Hutch Causing Problems

Hi Can anyone please help me. I have just put my bunny Holly into a new hutch & she won't wee in it - she is waiting until i get her out. Can anyone suggest anything? I have tried putting the newspaper she has weed on in the hutch and it doesn't work - i don't want her to get problems from...
Back