• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Help - need advice on my neglected bunny!

Hi - I am not sure how old she is - the SSPCA didn't know - we are taking her to the vet to see if she is spayed. She was always quite destructive even when she was in the flat when we were spending a lot of time with her. She eats every cable she comes across, rips sofa covers, nibbles...
  2. H

do you have a link for them? (no link attached on your post?)
  3. H

I don't actually know if she has been spayed or not? I can take her to the vet and find out. The cage she is in is about 4ft by 2ft high - it was the biggest cage we could get- she is quite a big bunny though. Thats why i always make sure she gets out for as long as possible every day. I...
  4. H

Hi - I need some advice. I bought my bunny from the SSPCA about a year ago. We had a flat at the time and eventually managed to get her litter trained after 3 months although she still continued to pee on the sofa every time she went on (territorial I presume?). She was quite affectionate and...
Back