• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunbuns

Haha, someone want's in :)

Aww 🥰 xx
  2. bunbuns

Because He's So Handsome he Thinks That he Can Get Away With Being a *** !!

Well where did he appear from in my absence 😂 he is gorgeous Jane ♥️ Xxx
  3. bunbuns

Elyse ~ 14th November 2017

Oh Jane, im so sorry, I had no idea you'd lost Elyse :cry: I remember you getting her all those years ago xx Sweet dreams gorgeous girl xxx
  4. bunbuns

Bunningham Palace 2! Now including rescue dog pictures! Haha

Lovely photos:love: I grew up with boxers, they never seem to grow up! Glad they both found a home with you x
  5. bunbuns

VHD2 Vaccinations - How Much Did You Pay?

Wow that is a lot! £18 here at the moment x
  6. bunbuns

I Expect Some of You Remember Brave Eddie Rabbit

Ahhh I remember gorgeous Eddie :love: Another one of your buns who stole my heart was Sarah, she was a brave girl too :love:
  7. bunbuns

Buttercup Piggie

Thank you everyone xxx
  8. bunbuns

Buttercup Piggie

I can't believe I found you in your forever sleep, you were only 15 months old:cry: Sleep tight little one, you will be missed xxx
  9. bunbuns

The Belgian Hare :)

Gorgeous :love: I have one and she has the best character. She keeps her poor old husbun on his toes!
  10. bunbuns

Rehomed: Litter of baby rabbits - Surrey

They are gorgeous. I adopted a REW from a rescue as he had been there for ages and he is gorgeous! X
  11. bunbuns

Floki the wild rabbit

I'm so sorry :cry: I loved reading about her, you were both so lucky to have found each other xxx
  12. bunbuns

Bertie.

I'm so sorry :cry: I know exactly how you feel as I lost my little mini Rex during her spay a few years ago, she was only 6 months. Sending love and hugs to you xxx
  13. bunbuns

Brace yourselves!!!!!!

Amazing pics xxx
  14. bunbuns

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Thinking of you Jane and sending lots of love xxxx
  15. bunbuns

Domino - 2007-2016.

I'm so sorry :cry: I remember you, Domino and all your other buns well. Sending you hugs xxx
  16. bunbuns

Enya- 15th July 2016

I've only just seen this :cry: I'm so sorry you lost Enya :cry: Sending love and hugs xxx
  17. bunbuns

look at this burrow Ive just filled in!!!

I've just filled in a burrow very similar to that. I'm shocked how quickly it was dug too, nothing there 30 mins before :shock:
  18. bunbuns

Lollyhop the Rex rabbit u/d 21/6 more pics!

Ahhhh :love: she's so pretty x
Back