• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Leigh

Rabbit Savvy Vet Surrey

We aren't in London :) We are near Epsom in Surrey so Ewell is right on our doorstep - Windlesham is a bit more of a distance so if anyone thinks the Ewell one is good it would be ideal, otherwise looks like we might be off to Windlesham :D
  2. Leigh

Fireworks!

They have wipes now as well in individual sachets :) Hi by the way, give those buns a hug from us :wave:
  3. Leigh

Rabbit Savvy Vet Surrey

Haha - the blurb on their site about rabbits looks identical to the ewell website - someone somewhere has done a copy and paste I think! I wonder how many other websites use the same text :lol:
  4. Leigh

Rabbit Savvy Vet Surrey

Yes we could get to Windlesham, it's a bit further for us than Ewell and might be why it didn't come up on the locator map - i'll go check them out, thanks Mighty Max :) Keep the thoughts coming please everyone :)
  5. Leigh

Fireworks!

If your bunnies are scared you can use Pet Remedy which is totally safe for bunnies, we use it ourselves at various times throughout the year when we think they might benefit from a few naturally relaxing herbs (especially spring humping season!). We sell it at Barks & Bunnies (my shop) but...
  6. Leigh

Rabbit Savvy Vet Surrey

Hiya We think we might need to find ourselves a good rabbit savvy vet in the Surrey area, I looked on both the RWAF site and the RCVS and Ewell Veterinary Centre seems to come up with a name of Amanda Cooke. Does anyone have any experience of them please? or of Amanda? Grateful for your...
  7. Leigh

bit disappointing..

Hiya - Barks & Bunnies here! I'm sorry you were dissapointed with the box you recevied for Luna. If you don't mind me explaining a little about what it is we do it might help? All our pet boxes are different to what would be considered a ‘traditional subscription box. None of our product...
  8. Leigh

Homemade Waterproof Cover?

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know what we did in the end. We have ordered some glass clear tarpaulin from the below website. Delivery was fast and we got some bungees at the same time too. Quality seems to be super so far :D...
  9. Leigh

Indoor to Outdoor temps

thx Milo :-) we are south too, M25 sorta area.... and we located the hutch literally beside the house so that they were still as close as possible to us and didn't feel 'dumped' and also to offer more protection in bad weather..... it's a tricky situation! I don't think we can wait too much...
  10. Leigh

Indoor to Outdoor temps

Definitely :D
  11. Leigh

Indoor to Outdoor temps

I was just thinking a heatpad might help with them being cold overnight and us being able to put them outside sooner. Yeah I was wondering about maybe trying to add some extra insulation so we can get them out sooner.... we can put boxes and wooden hides in there stuffed full of straw & hay but...
  12. Leigh

Indoor to Outdoor temps

Thanks W&B Im obsessed with watching the weather LOL I have a list of my fave weather presenters (Tomasz Schafernaker, he always makes me smile! and Carol Kirkwood in the morning!) and when they say hello I actually say Hi back!! :oops: That's sort of what I was thinking.... we can't be too...
  13. Leigh

Indoor to Outdoor temps

Hi everyone :wave: I know a thread was posted the other day but it related to an insulated summer house so I think the answers will be a little different. We have two indoor bunnies living in the house, the room is one of the coldest in the house but it does have a radiator, no carpet and is...
  14. Leigh

Thanks Daniel :) It's just to put over the back and sides in wet weather to help prevent the inside becoming too wet, there is plenty inside for them to scurry into and get some protection if it's windy. In terms of a cover over the mesh panels, it's something we have thought about but not...
  15. Leigh

Welfare Hutch Co - Covering

watching this one as it's the exact topic I posted the other day :-) we are happy to make our own and buy some clear sheeting to then tape together using waterproof tape but all ideas are welcome! we suffered major leaks in storm katie over easter but the hutch was left totally uncovered and...
  16. Leigh

Hi TheThreeB's :wave: Do you have a link to the seller? It's always nice to shop with a recommendation :D
  17. Leigh

Thanks Bunny Buddy that does look good although slightly more money than I was hoping to pay.... can see the advantage of it though as being UV resistant etc it's probably quite long lasting, perhaps a case of you get what you pay for? (I totally can't sew so tape will have to be used to join...
  18. Leigh

Cuprinol shades over old wood preserve?

Ooooh that's great to know, thanks Piggiesgalore so much! Did you apply the meths 'neat' or water it down at all? We have a few rtired panels on our own human shed which need replacing but the paint around the door needs doing as well and this trick will be perfect for that!
  19. Leigh

Hi everyone :wave: Looking to make some kind of waterproof cover but does anyone have a recommended supplier of clear waterproof sheeting? Ideally I would like it to be clear so that bunnies can still see out (and we can see them). Any ebay suppliers? or I saw someone suggest pond liner, is...
  20. Leigh

Mesh base in outdoor run

We get foxes even with the two dogs but it is a rare sight, still though we on the offchance want to take all the precautions as far as money and time will allow. We really are quite liking the idea of a run always on the patio attached to the hutch that they can access during all daylight...
Back