• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Tango's new house

Hi:wave: Sorry I've not been on in a while but I thought I'd post to show you what we've been up to! We've made tango a dog cage! We did it yesterday afternoon. We thought it would take longer. He mastered his ramp straight away! It's a 48" cage. Thought I'd say this because it looks...
  2. C

Tango's busy evening (sorry pic heavy)

Do you like my new ornament in my house..... mmm treat!! wait for me mummy Bunny kisses relaxing Sorry about red eye. Red eye reduction was on
  3. C

moving house

Hi :wave: Sorry that I've not posted in a while. Have been doing up our house. This leads me to my point, we just wondered if there anyone had any advice on howto make moving a stress free for Tango as possible. Our plan was to take his cage across without cleaning it along with his litter trays...
  4. C

Tango shaking head U/D back from vets

Tango has today started to shake his head and scratch is ear frequently. Is this ear mites? Is it a take straight to the vet problem or is there anything I can do at home? Thanks
  5. C

b/f got the camera...

Tango confused looking at the other bunny in the fridge Tango and his bunny mad dad! Camera-shy (or checking to see if Mark's put the camera away)
  6. C

Tango latest pics

Hi :wave: sorry I've not posted in a while. I thought I'd post the latest pics of Tango. Touch wood he is now in perfect health. Posing at his window Mmm Hay...
  7. C

Tango might have EC

Jane you were right! I finally got Tango admitted for x-rays and blood tests (all were clear) and they now wonder whether he's got EC. She's given him some pancur which me and bf are giving together. Is there anything else I should do/ be doing? I'm really worried about the neurological affects!
  8. C

Could you have a allergy to megazorb?

My mum has had this cough since apirl (about the same time we switched to megazorb) the dr thinks she's allergic to Tango but we don't think so because he's been inside since september. Could it be megazorb or could it be the hay?
  9. C

Bunny play-time

Bunny play-time pics now working! We are having the lounge re-decorated so as it was practically empty we let him in to play/explore. This is what he did... Making use of the space We were taking a pic of him on the shelf this is what we got Exploring the windowsill
  10. C

How long should a course of antibiotics be?

Tango's had cystitis and I think it's come back he's only been off his antibiotics 5 days. He was only on a 7 day course of ceporex which was working but I feel that he could have done with them for longer. I'm going back to the vets should I ask for a longer course?
  11. C

Tango's new house plus other cute ones (lots of pics sorry!)

Hope you don't mind me posting but I love Tango's new cage. (sorry about the number of pictures :oops:) The cage is alot bigger than what it appears in the picture. Tango in it... Feeling at home Some other cute ones And at last I've managed to get an action shot! :D
  12. C

Tango cystitis update

Just thought I'd let you know that Tango seems to be getting better. His bottom has been mainly dry today (I've only had to dry on bruch it once) looks like he's stopped dripping wee and he's only done 2 puddles (he sat in one which is why I had to dry his bum. Thank you to everyone who gave me...
  13. C

Am I doing the right thing? (Sorry another question)

Tango has cystitis and because of this his fur on his back end at the bottom of his tail is wet. I'm trying to brush this to stop it becoming matted. Is this right? Or is there anything else I should be doing? I'm so worried about this even more so than I was when he had snuffles I don't want to...
  14. C

Worried about Tango U/D been to vets

I'm worried about Tango he's doing lots of little puddles outside his litter tray and he's drinking loads. Could this be just because he's had too much dandelion or is it something more serious? Everytime I sort one problem he gets another :roll:
  15. C

Wee advice please

Tango is litter trained and usually only does poos outside his litter tray (which I thought was terratory marking) however he has been doing small puddles of wee everywhere. He has been fed herbage hay with dandelion in. Could too much of this cause this or should I take him to the vets? Just in...
  16. C

How long does it usually take...

...for a bunny basics order to arrive I ordered it yesterday.
  17. C

When bunnies go quiet....

I looked at Tango and he was like this I then looked away and when I looked back he was here He's not allowed on the table so it's the place he always heads for when he's feeling mischievous :lol:
  18. C

Is this better?

Tango used to have woodshavings for his bed but I wondered if it was causing is respiritory problems so I have now changed him to carefresh and hay. Is this better? Also does anyone know where I can get a bigger bag of it from?
  19. C

Do rabbits have...

Paws or feet :?: . I call them both and I just wondered which they have? :?
  20. C

Bunny hugs

Sorry for yet more pictures :oops: I was laid on the floor trying to get Tango to pose nicely for a photograph when he ran up to me and put his front paws (or feet?) around me and it looked like he was giving me a hug :lol: Then (by accident) I got a really cute one (or am I biased :))
Back