• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Hay!

very old picture but one of my favourites! ps love everyone else's pics! :love::D
  2. C

new giant

Aww he looks lovely! :love:
  3. C

Your Mission: Sleeping Bun!

Saw this thread and I couldn't resist thought I'd add my own. I had to grab my camera when I saw him asleep as it's so rare a catch him I don't think this count really but I love it anyway (or am I biased?!) PS don't know why photobucket decided to upload the picture so small sorry. Must be...
  4. C

Your Mission: Sleeping Bun!

So cute :love:
  5. C

pictures of your bunnies with hay

here's Tango's hay contributions. Pics a bit old but I love it.
  6. C

The naughty bunny thread

Haven't got any pictures but Tango has started stealing food off our plates and also he jumps in his pellet box whenever I open it! Naughty bunny!
  7. C

The Three Cuties..........

I love all three but sooty is just :love::love:
  8. C

A Bit of a Confession.............

When I take Tango to the vets he always jumps into my arms and lets me cuddle him. At least there is one good thing whne I need to take him there!
  9. C

Any Helicopter Eared Buns Out There?

Tango as helicopter
  10. C

Zola the Escape Artist

Aww love it. :love:
  11. C

Hellooooo

Aww cute bunnies! Hope they find a good home soon!
  12. C

some pics of teegs

Sorry to hear about Duchess. :cry: It must be something about the colouring. I once put a parsley bell in for Tango came back 1 hour later to find a very stuffed looking tango and n very little/none of the bell left!:lol: ps OH loves the photos!
  13. C

I need a piccy...

I looked at your website earlier and I wish I'd found something like that when I was dtarting out. I looks really good!
  14. C

Tango's new house

Wish I'd have known that yesterday!:lol:
  15. C

Ramps

:lol:ooo posh!
  16. C

Ramps

Our (well tango's) is a shelf with bits of wood put on for grip. It's attached to the side of our dog crate with L brackets. OH said you could attach it to a shelf though.
  17. C

Show me your beige buns! (Pic heavy!)

Tango says "do I count as beige?"
  18. C

Naughty Bunnys!

Oh no! Naughty invisible bunny!:lol:
  19. C

Tango's new house

:lol: thanks. Mark is really pleased with his shelf making compliments. It must have been quite funny for anyone watching us walking around B&Q yesterday talking about cages and rabbits and what we needed.
  20. C

Tango's new house

Tango used to live outside but he came him for his first winter and never went back outside because he loved it. It's taken me ages to build up to getting his mansion though. I'm lucky that my oh is handy and loves tango as much as I do (sometimes I wonder if he loves him more than me!)
Back