• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Holly [Re Honeysuckle]

Holly was p.t.s A week ago.:cry: After recurring diarrhea. Felt it best she fall to sleep, with me there with her. :cry::cry::cry: Sadly missed by Robin her dutiful devoted mate. :cry: We had you for over 2 yrs. You was a grumpy miss, but i so miss the nose rubs, Holly Bolly. Holly came from...
  2. J

Lonely Piggy

This is Twiggy. Sadly she lost her mate a few days ago. :( She is over 5 now, but was wondering if anyone has a elderly lone male who would like to join her to live out their remainder yrs together?
  3. J

Tiny

Tiny Passed awy during the night. She lived with Twiggy for about 3yrs. :( She was fostered by Bailydoughnut before coming into my care about the age of 2 or 3 having lived with a rabbit. :roll: We miss you....:(:(:( and Twiggy is so lost without you. :(
  4. J

Marley

Only had this piggy a few months. :cry: He was neautered before Xmas, and went to live with my 2 eldely girls, on new years day. After a life on his own for a couple of years or so i could find out about him. He didnt seem his chirpy self, so i brought him in and nursed him. But by the next...
  5. J

Piggies in the run.

Look we are back in our run again...yay.:love:
  6. J

Robin in the sun.

7. J

Xeno

Which is the best site to use, to buy some Xeno, for a bun with [walking Dandruff] Mite infestation. I have used this before, but can't remember what site i brought it from. Asp, needed for a member of my family. Thanks :D
  8. J

Holly and Robin in the snow.

Didn't stop out for long...not too keen...:lol: After the snow had gone...
  9. J

Marley and his girls.

This is their bonding session.:love:
  10. J

Marley

This is Marley.... He is around 2yrs old. Been on his own since birth. He was neautered before Xmas. :D
  11. J

Lone pig help?

I have just taken a lone male guinea pig in. I am going to have him neutered. Then i was going to bond him into live with the two girl pigs i have who live together, so the poor chap as company for the rest of his life. The two girls are around 5. So i am concerned they might not except him. Has...
  12. J

Robin.

:love:
  13. J

Holly and Robin.

Look what we got.... Mommy's sweet peas, been after these all summer, yum.
  14. J

Holly and Robin.

Afternoon kip lying by shed door. :angel:
  15. J

Robin and his flower bunny pot friend.

He always sits by this bunny when he want's a kip.
  16. J

Robin.

:love:
  17. J

Sleepy Robin.

This bun loves a good kip. :love:
  18. J

Twiggy and Twinkle.

Twiggy was bonded with Twinkle. These two are now probably coming on for 5yrs old. Twinkle came from bailydonnut. She came into the rescue having lived with a rabbit. They are happy girlie pigs together.
  19. J

The Twin Boars.

These two boys are the result of an accidental litter from Twiggy 2 yrs back. Meet Casper and Pumpkin, born around Haloween, hence the names. They come back for their holidays when their mom goes on hers. Runing around madley, in the run today. I love these two, they are such fun. :love:
  20. J

Holly's favorite place.

This is where i always find Holly. This tiny space is where she likes to sit and watch the world go by. And Robin squeezes up with her too...:? I thought about changing the shed round, so she has a bit more room. but i think she must be happy looking out from there, as i find her there when...
Back