• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Rehomed: Sammy.

Is there a possible bit of Himalayan in this lovely lady bun?:love:
  2. J

PETERBOROUGH - 9yr old rabbit needs new home

So glad she's in the rescue, where she can get her health back, and maybe some bunny company too. :thumb:
  3. J

What's the out come on this mature Lady bun? Any home for her yet? :wave:
  4. J

Hope this bun gets a new home soon. :)
  5. J

Reserved: Margarita ..large lop female , spayed...new pics post 11/post14

So wished i hadn't popped in for a look :love: Beautiful Bun..
  6. J

Holly [Re Honeysuckle]

Holly was p.t.s A week ago.:cry: After recurring diarrhea. Felt it best she fall to sleep, with me there with her. :cry::cry::cry: Sadly missed by Robin her dutiful devoted mate. :cry: We had you for over 2 yrs. You was a grumpy miss, but i so miss the nose rubs, Holly Bolly. Holly came from...
  7. J

Lonely Piggy

:wave:Hi Jill Spoke to Karen, forgot to say, looking for elderly neutered boar i think,as he will be easier to bond. Any have you any pic's of the 1 you have in mind. Dont want to leave her on her own to long incase she goes down hill with the loss of Tiny. Thanks :D
  8. J

Lonely Piggy

This is Twiggy. Sadly she lost her mate a few days ago. :( She is over 5 now, but was wondering if anyone has a elderly lone male who would like to join her to live out their remainder yrs together?
  9. J

Tiny

Tiny Passed awy during the night. She lived with Twiggy for about 3yrs. :( She was fostered by Bailydoughnut before coming into my care about the age of 2 or 3 having lived with a rabbit. :roll: We miss you....:(:(:( and Twiggy is so lost without you. :(
  10. J

Marley

Thanks everyone for your condolences. This little pig is sadly missed. :cry:
  11. J

Piggies in the run.

They are Both over 4 now, so have had a few yrs in the run in the summer. There is a plastic drain pipe in with them, to run through. When i want them to be put back in their pen, i hold on to the pipe by 1 of them, she goes in, and i pick her up in it and carry her bk in it to her pen, then do...
  12. J

Marley

Only had this piggy a few months. :cry: He was neautered before Xmas, and went to live with my 2 eldely girls, on new years day. After a life on his own for a couple of years or so i could find out about him. He didnt seem his chirpy self, so i brought him in and nursed him. But by the next...
  13. J

Meet Emmy

Awww, Shame. I bet she feels a lot better now. :)
  14. J

Robin in the sun.

This is Robin and Holly's new spot for a bit of sun bathing. Probably as it's the warmest at the moment. :D
  15. J

Piggies in the run.

Look we are back in our run again...yay.:love:
  16. J

Robin in the sun.

17. J

Rehomed: Young Female Guinea Pig

Awww, lovely news for Glitter. :D
  18. J

Xeno

Thanks for your replies. Family member is now sorting this out, so hopefully buns will free from these horrible parasites. :D
  19. J

Xeno

Which is the best site to use, to buy some Xeno, for a bun with [walking Dandruff] Mite infestation. I have used this before, but can't remember what site i brought it from. Asp, needed for a member of my family. Thanks :D
Back