• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Twinkle is really poorly UD shes HOME

Glad she is back home :-)
  2. F

Twinkle is really poorly UD shes HOME

Lots of vibes for Twinkle. FC xx
  3. F

spay went wrong

I don't have much experience with this but didn't want to read and run. I think it would depend on whether the emergency vet was part of your vet's practice or not. My emergency vet is run by an agency and charges separate fees to my vet. I would imagine that if you take your rabbit to see...
  4. F

vibes for Sebastian

Glad to hear it :D. Smokey is still a bit 'off' but not as bad as this morning. I wonder if it is the sudden increase in temperature?
  5. F

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Lots of hugs Jane, he was a truly unique rabbit. FC xx
  6. F

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

I am so sorry to hear of Morse's passing Jane. Lots of hugs FC xx
  7. F

Please can Digby have some vibes UD he is fine!! :o)...

Lots of vibes for Digby. FC x
  8. F

what have your buns ruined in the home??

What I can remember: Several rugs A cardboard cut-out of Viggo Mortensen (playing Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings) An expensive pair of men's dress shoes A riding boot bag A pair of riding boots Several pairs of muckkers A rucksack A coat Several towels and blankets A dog bed
  9. F

Oxbow Joint Support Supplements

I've not used the joint ones but I use the digestive ones with Smokey. She loves them and they seemed to have helped her tummy a bit. I'd imagine the joint ones are good too.
  10. F

Mango has been admitted with bloat :( He's gone

I'm so sorry. I lost my Inky to bloat last October and I felt exactly like you do now in the days that followed. I can't say it get easier but it I think you get better at remembering the good times as the days pass. Hugs, FC xx
  11. F

Bloat/stasis/gas triggers

Sounds random but could changes in temperature be a factor? My Smokey used to have GI Stasis episodes fairly often when she lived outside (even though she had heat pads, a heater in the shed and Inky to snuggle with) but since living inside, her GI problems have become less frequent (touch...
  12. F

Best action for a newly single bun.

Smokey has been left on her own since Inky was put down last year. However, she was 9 years old at the time and I decided that she is probably best on her own. I don't think she would cope with the stress of another bonding and she has settled into being a house rabbit really well. If...
  13. F

He is such a lovely rabbit :love:
  14. F

Pet carrier advice please!

I have one of these: http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_carriers_travel/cat_carriers_kennels/soft_cat_carrier/13398 I really like them because they are easy to get your pet in and out of, and easy to carry (you can use the handles or strap). It is very soft and folds flat for storage.
  15. F

Nature's Nursery: rabbits and other small animals :-/

Thanks for the replies :wave: I think I will email the RWAF. I may also have a drive past in the next few days and see if there is an email/number.
  16. F

Yet another thread on Insurance

I don't think that you should worry about what you have always said to others, you gave them advice based on your experience at the time. That experience has now changed and financially you would probably be better off putting £24 a month in a separate bank account, so that if anything...
  17. F

Yet another thread on Insurance

It's difficult :? I think to know what to do for the best. I guess in the last 6 months of Inky's life, I probably spent around £750. However, if he had been insured, the insurance would have only paid out on the two emergency vets visits at £200. Is it worth trying other insurance...
  18. F

Nature's Nursery: rabbits and other small animals :-/

Has anyone heard of these nurseries or have any experiences with them? On my way home from work I drove past a previously vacant building (near Billing Aquadrome in Northampton) that had a big sign outside advertising that the aforementioned company are hiring. In the garden area outside the...
  19. F

:D Glad he has put on a bit of weight. He is a beautiful rabbit!
  20. F

How to keep a single rabbit happy?

Smokey is an indoor bunny now. We lost Inky when he was 9 and Smokey is now almost 10, I don't think she would cope with the stress of re-bonding and I don't think I could cope either. She really has taken on a new lease of life indoors:D. She has the run of the hall, with a 4 foot hutch as a...
Back