• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Can anyone in Norwich or surrounding areas help?

Hi Cheryl! I don't mind dropping bunnies off to Smokiemisty or meeting up at Swaffham Services?
  2. L

Baby Bunnies

They are gorgeous! I can't believe Barney once looked like that, especially now he's lying on the rug moulting everywhere having left me an enormous present behind the sofa. :shock: Good luck being a surrogate mummy. Sounds like you're doing a fine job! :D
  3. L

Dentals

Barney has his front ones done every 6 weeks (no GA). Absolute bargain at £4.50!!!! :D Thankfully no problems with back ones yet.
  4. L

3 rabbits urgently need a home (Norwich)

All these plums! Well, I'm glad your getting lots of bunny kisses. Barney isn't speaking to me anymore. Everytime I go in the room he sits there staring at me but as soon as I go to talk to him he sticks his head in the tunnel- nothing else just his head! :shock: I tried to win him over with a...
  5. L

Hi Suzanne! Smokey has sometimes had a weepy eye but it usually sorts itself out. Took him to the vet a little a while a go because he was snuffling but she said it was nothing to worry about. If you need anymore information don't hesitate to contact me. I won't have much access to the internet...
  6. L

Thanks for the pictures guys! :P Really lovely to meet you all. I'm so glad the boys have settled in. They look really happy. Keep me posted on their progress. I think Duchess and Barney are wondering why it's so quiet out there... poor Barney won't know what's hit him when he "he has his plums...
  7. L

Smokey and Snowie are off to their new homes today! :P Thankyou everyone for all your help.
  8. L

Hello everyone! Thankyou so much for offering to foster Duchess Caz, that's really kind of you. I'm going to have Barney (the rabbit that is coming with me) neutered (a friend has offered to lend me the money to do it) and try and bond him and Duchess. He is quite nervous of everything and...
  9. L

How many replies can I post in one night! Lol! I am taking Smokey to Smokiemisty on Sunday (preferably afternoon) and have suggested meeting in Peterborough, Swaffham was orginally suggested. Should get confirmation tomorrow. Perhaps we can arrange for Snowie to be picked up aswell? I can get...
  10. L

Snowie and his mission... By the way! As Snowie has potentially found a home my partner (that I'm currently splitting up from, hence the move!) has said he doesn't mind if Snowie has to stay a bit longer until he has some transport. Why are men nice to you when you finally decide to vacate the...
  11. L

Is anyone going to Northamptonshire soon? Snowie requires transport to Northamptonshire. Didn't get message about available lift until late last night so he missed the boat. Everything's gone a bit mad this week, thankyou ppl for offering to take him. :wink: Really sorry I didn't get back to...
  12. L

You're all amazing! Trance will pm you regarding Snowie (did wonder about the scanning thing), Smokiemisty i have sent you a txt. Cheryl thankyou very much for saving the bunnies bacon!!!!
  13. L

Bunny with funny head movements! Good vet in Manchester??

Funny head movements Just read about the bunnies with swaying heads. My REW does it frequently and my vet thought it was a stroke. Really relieved if it's not because I'd really like to get him neutered to be a companion for another of my bunnies. :) Think I'll find a second opinion from...
Back