• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Jacqui_UK

new home

Well I have moved house and my bunnies have been staying at my mums till we set up a new area for them. So we finally finished it today and my bunnies have come home and settled in :D Here are some pics for you to see :D
  2. Jacqui_UK

New hutch :P

Well here is a pic of the new rabbit hutch. Will update with more pics once it is up and running :D
  3. Jacqui_UK

My zoo

Ok here is my fav pet pics: Was hard to choose :D Just realised I am in single figures for pets again :D
  4. Jacqui_UK

Harvey and Buzz walk

Well went for a walk at 9 yesterday, Harveys first walk on the beach. We met up with Buzz (from dog training) who is a month older then Harvey and they had some off the lead fun. Harvey is ace off lead as he does not stray from my side apart from when buzz is chasing him hehe. Harvey was scared...
  5. Jacqui_UK

New Rabbit?

Hi guys was wondering your opinions on introducing a new bunny to two neutered year and a half girls. They currently live in this 8 foot by 10 foot enclosure: The bunny is young (a guess 4-6month), black butterfly and needing a good home looks a bit like this: I currently have a male house...
  6. Jacqui_UK

Rabbit's Enclosure

Well finally finishe the enclosure I was making for bonding my 3 bunnies, but as Ebuny is still so poorly with Myxi it will just be for the girls. Day 1: Well day one of the bunny enclosure did happen today even thought weather was not good. We went from this: To this :D So all the hard...
  7. Jacqui_UK

Myxi eye care advice needed.

Hi guys, Well Ebuny my gorgeous house bunny is still fighting Myxi it has been 19 days now. His nose is clearing but his eyes are terrible. He is going bauld around one in particularly. It is filled with puss and I have tried to clear it but it seems worse now so I feel I should leave it. His...
  8. Jacqui_UK

Help, Needed. Myxi and nose infection

Well as some of you will know my rabbit Ebuny has Myxi and is still surviving. He now has an upper respiratory infection. His eyes and nose are encrusted with caked in stuff. I have tried to wipe it and tried picking it off but it is not working and his nasal passage is getting narrower. The vet...
  9. Jacqui_UK

Ebuny has myxi

I am so distressed. Ebuny my house bunny has been diagnosed with Myxi. He has been inoculated in June and vet thinks it is real early days. He is still up and about and eating and drinking. Vet seems hopeful. He says only one rabbit he has treated has survived. You guys knowing about this What...
  10. Jacqui_UK

Harvey's First Day

Hi, I have had Golden REtriever pup for 2 weeks now. Thought I would share some pics. I have loads. Here is his first day. This ride is so exciting I could scream: I can control you with my looks: Ok nap time: Hi hunny I am home now tickle my belly: I am a mighty jungle explorer...
  11. Jacqui_UK

Failed Bunny Bonding

Ok well I have 2 spayed does and one neutered boy. I wanted to put the boy in with the girls so after months of side by side action and no aggression I decided to get a large neutral area to bond the bunnies. All hell broke loose. Fur flying everywhere :( I read that they hold grudges and that...
  12. Jacqui_UK

Bunnies free roam time...

Well here are some pics of the buns out and about:
  13. Jacqui_UK

Hunni update

The camera adds pounds: It itches just there: I can see that bloody dog again: Does my fat look fat in this: It's my hormones making the dulap!
  14. Jacqui_UK

Bonded bunnies neutering?

Ok I have two girls Hunni and Missi who are yet to be neutered they are just coming up to a year. I am scared about doing this as I am worried they will not survive or they will loose their bond. Is is best to get them done at the same time? What can I do to make sure they will be ok. I have...
  15. Jacqui_UK

Ebuny back from his op

Ok I have been so worried about Ebuny. He has been neutered today and I have picked him up. I am worried as he keeps cleaning his area from the op and trying to eat but isn't. Should I worry or just accept tonight he will not get back to normal? He is a house bunny so is indoors anyway and is...
  16. Jacqui_UK

Ebuny is booked in :(

I am so scared about this and I am not sure why. I guess I have grown so in love with him and I am worried. You hear all the time about it now being safer for small animals to go under anesthetic. I would be fine if he had to have it for illness but I am doing it to stop him grunting and...
  17. Jacqui_UK

Ebuny "LOVES" his mummy!

Ok Ebuny was born on the 12th of October ish and lately he has started to love me a bit TOO much. He has a thing for my elbow. I guess he needs to be neutered! Can he be done yet? I am sure it is 4 months for a boy. When I do get him done will he loose the urge to hump? Will his litter training...
  18. Jacqui_UK

Ebunys temp run and ebuny pics

Ok so the run now works perfectly but it has to be left in this way (about 5 foot by 2 foot 5). I can move it out for a bigger space when I am at home and can sit in with him which is great. Are you looking at me? You know I am going to throw it! Extreme close up Butter wouldn't melt...
  19. Jacqui_UK

In need of help..

Hi, Missi and Hunni are two naughty house bunnies who just hated being indoors. They are now outside in a hutch run combo. Now I cannot get them to stop peeing in their bed area. They have a tolilet in there run and love digging in there but will not use it as a toilet! They will only wee in...
  20. Jacqui_UK

Help and advise needed...

Ok I have a house bunny and want him to have a run permanantly attached to his cage for when I am not around as I do not trust the cat. This is the pen I have for him: Click Here. Now here comes the problem he keeps escaping jumping out of it or kitti (the cat) jumping in it - what can I do...
Back