• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Tinker over-licking Belle causing sore spot

My bunnies love eachother so much that they are always snuggling etc. But I've just noticed that my male Tinker seems to be overlicking Belle as on her back is a patch where the fur is wearing thin and now it's looking a bit red and sore. Is there anything I could put on it to deter him from...
  2. S

Fishy Smelling Urine?

I never had any problems with Tinker, but since having his mate Belle, I'm not sure which but one of their urine smells terrible. Not normal but fishy, really strong fishy. Their litter tray is cleaned every day very well but still whenver urine is present this terrible odour is here. It's...
  3. S

Putting indoor rabbits outside in Winter??

Hello, My sister has houserabbits. Her's are about a year and half ansd have spent all their time in the house. But now her boyfriend says there's not room for them so they have to go in the garden. She is thinking of putting them outside in teh winter to 'harden them up. Have you got any...
  4. S

Behaviour change after bonding

Hi, I wonder if you may be able to give some advice or know of any websites that could help. My first house rabbit Tinker was so loving and affectionate and very attached to me. But a few months ago I got him a mate and they are bonded but now he wants nothing to do with me. He ignores me...
  5. S

Please help me, now he has a mate he hates me :*(

Hello, Tinker was my first house bunny and we had a very special relationship. He was like my little baby craving my love, he'd have a fuss for hours and run up to me for love and get in a huff if I didn't put him to bed and give him strokes. Then a few months ago I got him a girlfriend Belle...
  6. S

Advice? Belle was spayed yesterday!

Belle came back from the vets yesterday. She has just been lying down since then and she hasn't eaten much just choc drops was the only thing. Is this normal?
  7. S

PLEASE HELP my baby girl is hurting herself!!!

Hello, I got Tinker my male rabbit a bunny wife, Belle who is about 4 months now. She's lovely and they have bonding perfectly. But starting from yesterday she has started displaying what I imagine is hormonal behaviour by frantically making a nest. I will be getting her spayed soon so I am...
  8. S

Hep with bonding and biting?

Hi, I've had a few bonding session with my male neutred rabbit tinker and my new girl bun. She's inquisitive(akthough now a little scared) but he just tries to bites her constantly. Is there anything I can try to help, or just continue? Many thanks for any advice
  9. S

Tinker is biting his potential wife!

Hello, I started tryniog to bond yesterday and sometimes Tinker (my netured male) seems interested in Belle (my 8 week girl) but he keeps trying to bite her. He hasn't suceeded because I've been there but he does try. Why do you think it is? Is it territorial even in a neutral place? Or is it...
  10. S

new photos of my baby bunny

She is adorable! I can't believe I've had her only 3 days and she is so tame she will lick me, bow her head down for strokes and grind her little teeth :-)
  11. S

Can you feed 8 week old baby buns VEGGIES?

My baby bun is 8 weeks old and is on pellets and hay, can I start introducing veg to her diet?
  12. S

What age to start bonding my baby with my male?

I have a year and half old male rabbit and have just got an 8 week old baby rabbit girl. She is very tame and has settled brilliantly. What age do you think I should start introducing her to him? I wondered if at such a young age, her may not realise (hormone/phermone?) that she is a female rabbit?
  13. S

LOL bonding in the bathroom didn't work out!

I thought I'd start the bonding of my new bunny Belle and Tinker in the bathroom so I put towels on the shiny floor and took them in. Belle, the baby girl was fine and explored round the room but Tinker was an unbelievable baby. He spent the whole time on my legs trying to climb up me. Each ime...
  14. S

My new bunny 8 weeks old BELLE!!!!!

I wanted to get a bunny wife for my boy tinker and gently bond them myself. I went to pets @ home yesterday to get some hay and saw this little girl all on her own, I couldn't beleive how tiny and perfect she looked. I was going to go to a rescue but I just saw her and fell in love with my...
  15. S

Are these good sings for bonding?

Tinker's my first bun and nows the time he got a wife. I'm researching bonding, and wondered if these are good signs or not really relevent? He loves my female cat and binkies round her then hurls himself in the submissive position undrerneath hre. I also handles my sister's female bunny and...
  16. S

does anyone else think this? :-)

That puppies and kittens etc grow up (and we love them to bits still!) but bunnies seem to forever look like that baby-animal phase? Like they are made for cuteness:rolleyes:
  17. S

Time to get Tinker a girlfriend??

Hello! I am thinking that maybe it is time to get my bunny tinker (1 year old) a girlfriend. I work from home so I'm around a lot but my sister hs recently got her boy rabbit a girlfriend and I see her two rabbits cuddled up and playing 24/7 so realise that it really does make a difference. Do...
  18. S

Yog Drops, Seed stick etc unhealthy?

Hi, My buns love yoghurt drops, seed stick etc that you buy the shops but I'm concerned that these arent healthy. Are there any brands that make simiklar things which are healthier for rabbits?
  19. S

Introducing Betsy-Magic, new rescue bun :-)

Hi, Thought I'd post a piccie of my sisters new rescue bun. She's been bonded with her Buster, and they are soooo close! Betsy-Magic, was very shy of humans but we've got great results. Now she'll get down for a head rub, grind her teeth and even lick every now and then. She fell asleep while...
  20. S

Funniest Bunny Pic!

Hi, I saw this photo on canIhascheezburger (LOLcats) and thought this is sooooo cute!
Back